Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need lenovo ideapad 310-15isk bios dump, Please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pratyush View Post
    Need schematics...
    brothe i need this bios plz

Re: lenovo ideapad 310-15isk, NM-A752 Rev:1.0

Originally posted by niggi View Post
    Bios request here! :
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Also would be help when ask a request with upload your bios backup. I think that is unwritten rules for it.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: lenovo ideapad 310-15isk, NM-A752 Rev:1.0

Perhaps you should make a request on bios request thread.

but here you go:
      BIOS + EC, 0xcn45ww extracted from official lenovo driver site.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I've flashed the bios on a lenovo ideapad and forgot to save a backup before flashing, and now it doesn't have a serial number, MTM, etc., can someone send a Bios dump from an actual machine with the serial number, so that I can locate and replace it. Thanks.

Comment

Re: Need lenovo ideapad 310-15isk bios dump, Please read.

here:https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65641 .If you intend to flash that bios the ME will need cleaning.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks but that bios is not the correct one, on the thread the user mentioned LA-D562P, that is the board for the 110-15isk not the 310, the board for 310 is NW-A751.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfomais View Post
              Thanks but that bios is not the correct one, on the thread the user mentioned LA-D562P, that is the board for the 110-15isk not the 310, the board for 310 is NW-A751.
              Yes you are right about that one,that bios version is 1TCN22WW which is for the 110-14ISK, 110-15ISK.If you look at it with a hex editor it does say 310-15isk so i suspect thats where the confusion is.

Try this bios + DMI + clean ME .

0XCN36WW
              Attached Files
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                Yes you are right about that one,that bios version is 1TCN22WW which is for the 110-14ISK, 110-15ISK.If you look at it with a hex editor it does say 310-15isk so i suspect thats where the confusion is.

Try this bios + DMI + clean ME .

0XCN36WW
                Thank you so much, it worked like a charm. The laptop is now functioning like it should.

Comment

Re: 310-15isk, NM-A752 Rev:1.0 - BIOS

thank you...

Comment

stupid question,
                    i already flashed the clean me , but i don't know how to flash the ec bin file
                    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by karimwassim View Post
                      stupid question,
                      i already flashed the clean me , but i don't know how to flash the ec bin file
                      thanks
                      https://vi.aliexpress.com/item/32842892138.html
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

thank you

Comment

mn-A751 cannot open with FIT to clean ME. where is DMI?

hello.
                          I have this LEnovo 310-15ISK board with picture delay. i try to clean ME but FIT cannot open it. i try to find DMI which was no problen on 330-15ISK but here i cannot find nothing.

can somebody clean ME for me or point me where is DMI info?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Re: mn-A751 cannot open with FIT to clean ME. where is DMI?

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
                            hello.
                            I have this LEnovo 310-15ISK board with picture delay. i try to clean ME but FIT cannot open it. i try to find DMI which was no problen on 330-15ISK but here i cannot find nothing.

can somebody clean ME for me or point me where is DMI info?
                            DMI 234000 - 235FFF .Your bios version is 0XCN45WW .Just use the bios at post #3 and copy your DMI to it,its quicker than cleaning your own ME firmware
                            Attached Files

Comment

thanks mate.
                              that BVDT string is something in all bios or lenovo bios?

Comment

me clean
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dilippawar31 View Post
                                  me clean
                                  see post #7 and 14...
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                  X