More fake parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More fake parts

I ordered 50 FGD4536 ibgt's from them and recieved 50 fucking blanks, useless Chinese forgeries for $44. I can get a full refund if I spend at least $15 to ship the garbage back to China for some other person to buy. I decided I would like to publicly disgrace them and just eat the $44. They advertised them as used but working. They came in a strip of new FAKES that looked nothing like the real ones. BEWARE OF THOSE SHADY BASTARDS!

Re: More fake parts

Have you forgotten the link ?

Comment

You can try to call credit card company to get your money back.

Comment

Ebay I presume?
        Can you "wait out" the "work out with seller" period and "ask ebay to step in?"
        "pokemon go... to hell!"

EOL it...
        Originally posted by shango066
        All style and no substance.
        Originally posted by smashstuff30
        guilty,guilty,guilty,guilty!
        guilty of being cheap-made!

Comment

What site is it from, thought things like fleabay and ali have a get what you ordered guarantee...

I did get recompensated for a bunch of ICs I got from a china vendor on fleabay, showed them pictures that it didn't match what they said and they refunded...

Don't know, I think they've found some people ordering and claiming fakes to get free product... now in this case who knows if they knew they were shipping bad units but since shipping cost is higher for them (due to...), they now want the buyers to be penalized too so they can get their stuff back.

One thing I found weird on fleabay: some cheap china stuff sells for less $CDN than $USD despite $USD worth more than $CDN. Unsure why yet...

Comment

I ordered them from their website. It took a month to get them. They want me to send back the fake shit for a full refund. It's going to cost me $15 + to ship it back, not worth my time or effort. If I can hurt their business with this post, and help the community, to hell with their refund.

Comment

Originally posted by tvtimmy View Post
              I ordered them from their website. It took a month to get them. They want me to send back the fake shit for a full refund. It's going to cost me $15 + to ship it back, not worth my time or effort. If I can hurt their business with this post, and help the community, to hell with their refund.
              How do you imagine this post will hurt their business?
              You still haven't named them.

Comment

from my experience ali ex have many sellers some good some bad ,i try to keep my orders with the ones that have been good
                it wont do any harm to name the seller as a warning to other members
                seasons greetings to all

Comment

Utsource

Comment

utsource themselves or a third party seller ? buying used obsolete parts is always going to be a little risky.
                    Have you left a negative review on the site to warn possible future purchasers ?

Comment

I had some fake parts too from utsource but paid via PayPal and I have opened a case on PayPal so they refunded me.

Comment

Use social media to trash them if you are inclined....pinterest and facebook are two where they have accounts but personally reddit is my revenge place of choice. Do you think they KNEW the stuff they sent you was fake or factory second runs?

Comment

I purchased used parts as they advertised, but they came in a long line of brand new ones. All packaged clean and shiny I could tell they were FAKE . I tested the first one and the last one. They tested out as resistors. It took 3 weeks to get them. They will refund me if I spend $15 to send them back. Not worth it to me. Piss on them!

Comment

Was it from a third party vendor on utsource or utsource themselves?
                            Have you left negative feedback on the listing? I didn't see one and wonder if they have deleted it

Comment

Working...
                            X