CH341a - Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CH341a - Questions

Just cut wires and I will solder it after a while. I also think that I discovered another problem. The LED on the power place seems to be missing like there is a visible difference between the Power and Run LED. I think that's the problem. like it got damaged or it was the production error not sure.
    now I can't even return it lol 😅.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Haris27 View Post
      Just cut wires and I will solder it after a while. I also think that I discovered another problem. The LED on the power place seems to be missing like there is a visible difference between the Power and Run LED. I think that's the problem. like it got damaged or it was the production error not sure.
      now I can't even return it lol ��.
      How did you manage to cremate those wires

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        How did you manage to cremate those wires

I didn't solder these wires. i just burned a little bit of the wire so the metal part is exposed. now, as soon as i get a soldering iron i will solder them onto the gold pads.

Comment

... as soon as i get a soldering iron i will solder them onto the gold pads.
          Maybe before that you should practice a little bit on some irrelevant PCB...
          Just saying...

Comment

now I can't even return it lol ��.
            You aren't missing any parts from your pcb.
            As stated by another member here you will have to remove the flash ic from the board and read the data from it (without anything else attached to it).
            Then get the data from (the data dump) of the flash ic with the password removed. Then reprogram the flash ic with the corrected data.
            Then resolder the flash ic onto the laptop board and try.
            Any other option will not work
            Though I suspect you may not be capable of doing so considering you don't have a soldering iron or I guess a hot air station for removing the flash ic. Though you could use chip quik low melting solder to remove the flash ic.
            If your not sure of any terminology I have used I suggest using google and youtube to teach yourself.

Comment

Working...
            X