jwco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jwco

just open to clear from dust my one year old two receivers and get bad surprise all the jwco craps capacitors are leaking and extentent from down side.5 each unit 330mf 10-16v.just for quriosity i measure them and is 10 to 16mf.how the hell still working the receiver?ok the one of both sometimes stuck on boot and i have to restart.is mater of time to death both units.just fresh recaped and all good.
    Attached Files

Re: jwco

those little tuners/streaming boxes often get real hot - thats why you need to use good caps!

Comment

Re: jwco

actually no this one check with thermal camera only up to 45 degrees the main processor cooler and smal regulator on the right side.i own for years old samsung receiver gets so hot you can't touch it inside everywhere samyoung capacitors. i open one new box and now they use other brand caps KNSCHA instead of jwco.and all is 16v i read the specs and china factory give cuaranteed 10000 hours ������ they must be joking.like jwco wright on caps label very low esr��.anyway i solder new panasonics fr-fc
      Last edited by spiros.p; 05-03-2023, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X