DIYPHONE Store and AIXUN T420D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIYPHONE Store and AIXUN T420D

I've seen enough reviews of AIXUN T420D on YouTube and decided to try it. One handle defective from the inside, ruined 3 JBC tips, just destroyed the plastic on the tips. One stand does not work, the soldering handle not drop the temperature. Because the seller refused to return the money, and AliExpress supported him and even PayPal did not help, I can disassemble this piece of shit and see what inside, if anyone is interested. The seller said that the station does not work with JBC handles, but I checked that it works. It's just a pity to connect the original handle to this shit. Beware of order from DIYPHONE store on Alixpress!

Re: DIYPHONE Store and AIXUN T420D

Originally posted by Sudoer View Post
    I've seen enough reviews of AIXUN T420D on YouTube and decided to try it. One handle defective from the inside, ruined 3 JBC tips, just destroyed the plastic on the tips. One stand does not work, the soldering handle not drop the temperature. Because the seller refused to return the money, and AliExpress supported him and even PayPal did not help, I can disassemble this piece of shit and see what inside, if anyone is interested. The seller said that the station does not work with JBC handles, but I checked that it works. It's just a pity to connect the original handle to this shit. Beware of order from DIYPHONE store on Alixpress!

Take a look at this link

https://www.ebay.com/itm/27538817510...Bk9SR86j_o_-YQ

When you receive the item from AliExpress did you let them know receive the item if you did if you have done this is this is the reason you have no leg to stand on

The next time you receive something from AliExpress do not respond that you received the item or items until you have tried it out and make sure that torque test it before the 15 day window has expired before you say that you received it I have personally experienced this crap from them before ( I once ordered something from them that I responded that I had received it but after a couple of days it stopped working contacted AliExpress and was told that because I had responded that I had received the item that I was on my own )

Case in point I ordered some Milwaukee M18 battery enclosures with the BMS protection board and all tabbing for the battery cells and the battery cell holder and the screws for the enclosure well everything went great until it was time to charge the battery pack the BMS protection board would not charge at all even with the seller information the way you are supposed to handle the BMS protection board I did not respond that I received them because I had ordered 4 of them all four of them did not work I sent AliExpress an email about this issue and I had to send them a video clip showing how the BMS protection board would not work correctly at all

The only thing I wanted from the seller was $16.00 for each BMS protection board ( the same seller was also offering the BMS protection board by itself for this price ) that I ordered that did not work correctly everything else did work properly the way it supposed to I received about half of what I paid for once I received the refund of what AliExpress had offered me I then responded that I had received the order

I hope this helps you the next time that you order from AliExpress
    Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 05-06-2023, 06:49 AM.
    9 PC LCD Monitor
    6 LCD Flat Screen TV
    30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
    10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
    6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
    1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
    25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
    6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
    1 Dell Mother Board
    15 Computer Power Supply
    1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
    2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
    All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

Thank you for sharing what PayPal responds was about this issue I am a little surprised by there response not wanting to help you with your issue I would have thought that they would have at least offered you what it would cost for a new handle for the soldering iron station

By the way when I bought items from EBay I also do the same thing I do not respond that I have received the item from the seller sometimes I wait a couple of months before I give them a review because Ebay does the same thing about handling issues with what you have bought

Yes I know that in some cases the seller has to wait to receive the money for your purchase but I am not going to give away my rights about getting a refund if the product does not work correctly I am sorry that it is this way

Banggood is the same way and in some ways and in some cases they are worse than EBay and AliExpress are

Alibaba.com they are sometimes even worse when it comes to when you have an issue with something you bought from them as well when I buy something from a seller I make sure they understand what I am buying from them what the shipping cost are and what if the item does not function correctly what options do I have at this point before I purchase anything from them
      Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 05-06-2023, 07:08 AM.
      9 PC LCD Monitor
      6 LCD Flat Screen TV
      30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
      10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
      6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
      1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
      25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
      6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
      1 Dell Mother Board
      15 Computer Power Supply
      1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
      2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
      All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

DHL shipping. Of course, they knew that I had received the package. And I recorded the unboxing video and all the problems. But! About JBC tips, the seller said, "you can't use JBC tips". And he said a lot more. But the saddest thing is that PayPal's decision on an open case - I have to send the goods back, but I do not know the address of the seller. The seller knows this and refused to give me the address! So no one will refund my money

Comment

Originally posted by sam_sam_sam View Post
          Thank you for sharing what PayPal responds was about this issue I am a little surprised by there response not wanting to help you with your issue I would have thought that they would have at least offered you what it would cost for a new handle for the soldering iron station

By the way when I bought items from EBay I also do the same thing I do not respond that I have received the item from the seller sometimes I wait a couple of months before I give them a review because Ebay does the same thing about handling issues with what you have bought

Yes I know that in some cases the seller has to wait to receive the money for your purchase but I am not going to give away my rights about getting a refund if the product does not work correctly I am sorry that it is this way

Banggood is the same way and in some ways and in some cases they are worse than EBay and AliExpress are

Alibaba.com they are sometimes even worse when it comes to when you have an issue with something you bought from them as well when I buy something from a seller I make sure they understand what I am buying from them what the shipping cost are and what if the item does not function correctly what options do I have at this point before I purchase anything from them
          Ali offered to return the goods. But this is a problem. First, sending the item back costs money. Secondly, the money will be returned only when the seller checks the goods. And if the money is returned, then only for the goods, and not for delivery + the cost of re-delivery back.
          I expected PayPal to be more customer oriented, but they aren't.
          So I'm trying to warn everyone to avoid this seller, at the least.

Comment

Check the resistance between the piece the holder sits in and the base, in a certain position it is high for some reason and sleep doesn't work.

When I have had to return something i have been offed an adress in my country to keep shipping low, with Aliexpress covering the international shipping cost.

The non genuine tips are ok but genuine JBC tips are noticeably better, I don't think you've lost much due to the crappy handle if you have a genuine JBC handle that works with it.

Comment

Originally posted by diif View Post
              Check the resistance between the piece the holder sits in and the base, in a certain position it is high for some reason and sleep doesn't work.

When I have had to return something i have been offed an adress in my country to keep shipping low, with Aliexpress covering the international shipping cost.

The non genuine tips are ok but genuine JBC tips are noticeably better, I don't think you've lost much due to the crappy handle if you have a genuine JBC handle that works with it.
              I'll wait and figure it out, 100% nothing complicated that I can't fix. But using aixun handle is a terrible idea. I have two JBC 245 and 210, but there is not enough space on the table, I wanted a two-channel station. I still want a two-channel station, but JBC only.

Comment

Working...
              X