Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with a Lenovo V15-ADA 82C7

Hi there,

My Lenovo V15-ADA 82C7 has stoped working with the following simptoms. It have a blank screen and no pictures displayed on HDMI too (F2 fuse it's OK). It's powerd up connected to charger (or on battery) it charge the battery and the fan it's spinning but blank screen. If the DIMM (1) 8GB is removed there are no beep error. Vesko356 has kind to provide me a schematics and it seems the voltages are ok (at last where i got measured it with a multimeter). The only abnomaly is the PQ5908 which it seems to be hotter than othee mos-fets around.

What i can try next? Is the BIOS got corrupted somehow?
    Last edited by onepic; 05-29-2023, 01:04 PM.

Re: Help with a Lenovo V15-ADA 82C7

Do you have dc power supply? If yes, is there variation in current consumption when turned on? DramRST# pulled low??

Comment

Unfortunately the one i have it not display the power consumption (only voltage). I need to find anpther one to test this. Anyway thank you for sugestion.

Comment

You could've measured DRAMRST# and posted it here.

Comment

Hi and thank you for reply. Acordig to schematic publisher here (pg. 14) the point of measure DRAMRTST# is on CD120? If not please let me know where to measure it. Thank you!

Comment

I have noticed the chips from original memory (PC2666) are get hot, when inserted. With another DDR4 (PC3200) it not start as well but the chips on the DIMM it remain colder.

Comment

Originally posted by onepic View Post
              Hi and thank you for reply. Acordig to schematic publisher here (pg. 14) the point of measure DRAMRTST# is on CD120? If not please let me know where to measure it. Thank you!
              Yes, measure it there on Cd120

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
                Do you have dc power supply? If yes, is there variation in current consumption when turned on? DramRST# pulled low??
                When the laptop is powered off (cherging the battery) the consumption initialy is 0.12A and after 2 second it increase to 0.95A. When powered on it decrease from 0.95A to 0.85A.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
                  Yes, measure it there on Cd120
                  For the moment i have trouble to find C120 because it is not marked on board. Will look closer and let you know.

Comment

Working...
                  X