Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPad Pro 11" backlight (820-02300)

Hi everyone

Had an iPad Pro 11" 3th gen come in (model A2377), motherboard number 820-02300, come in for no backlight. They tried to replace their own screen. I'm gonna assume they didn't disconnect the battery before connecting the new screen.

I'm working using ZXW, so I have the boardview, but don't have the schematic for it.

Is the J4500 connector responsible for the backlight? It has the signals PPLED_BACK_REG and LED_IO_1 to LED_IO_16.

Any advice welcome, it's my first time with a newer gen iPad Pro.

Re: iPad Pro 11" backlight (820-02300)

See attached,
    Attached Files

Comment

So I'm assuming yes, this does backlight. It is a little unclear to me tho, what do PPLED_BACK_REG and LED_IO_X exactly do?

Also on a sidenote, if by any chance you have the full schematic available, any chance you could drop it here? Thanx!
      Last edited by Jenzo; 01-13-2023, 07:01 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by Jenzo View Post
        Hi everyone

Had an iPad Pro 11" 3th gen come in (model A2377), motherboard number 820-02300, come in for no backlight. They tried to replace their own screen. I'm gonna assume they didn't disconnect the battery before connecting the new screen.

I'm working using ZXW, so I have the boardview, but don't have the schematic for it.

Is the J4500 connector responsible for the backlight? It has the signals PPLED_BACK_REG and LED_IO_1 to LED_IO_16.

Any advice welcome, it's my first time with a newer gen iPad Pro.

Hi sir have be able to fix the backlight problem?
        If yes id be grateful to hear from you about it, and which part is responsible for the backlight?
        Best regards

Comment

Hey, sorry but I quickly gave up on the device because of my lack of experience.

Comment

Working...
          X