Bios for dell xps 9560

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bios for dell xps 9560

Hello , can some one help me in getting Bios for dell xps 9560 with out service tag and password. The bios should not have service tag and i will update the tag.

Re: Bios for dell xps 9560

Also how can i load that( flash that ) any tools?

Comment

Hello can anyone clean the ME region for a Dell XPS 9560 notebook. Many Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
        Hello can anyone clean the ME region for a Dell XPS 9560 notebook. Many Thanks
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...41&postcount=3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks for the link.
          I know how to clean the ME region SMDFlea showed it very nicely in this link.
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88533
          I tried to clean this BIOS with Fit Version 11.0.0.1191 11.0.0.1202 11.6.10.1196 11.8.86.3877 but every time an error message appears.
          I can't find any version with 11.0.01178, no idea if it even exists.
          If anyone has the version that would be great.
          Many thanks ....
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
            Thanks for the link.
            I know how to clean the ME region SMDFlea showed it very nicely in this link.
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88533
            I tried to clean this BIOS with Fit Version 11.0.0.1191 11.0.0.1202 11.6.10.1196 11.8.86.3877 but every time an error message appears.
            I can't find any version with 11.0.01178, no idea if it even exists.
            If anyone has the version that would be great.
            Many thanks ....
            There`s something wrong with the ME region.Besides,the service tag in your bios is 7GDXF72 its from an XPS 9550 not 9560. According to the product specs at Dell support it shipped with ME disabled (It isn`t really disabled,only the AMT part of it is). This bios has the exact same spec -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...4&postcount=10 .If you want to experiment you can extract the ME region from that bios and copy it to yours using a hex editor or an old version of UEFITool, after that FIT works ok, but no need to clean it again anyway,but you could have copied an initialised ME region and then cleaned it.If you want to keep your original service tag/key etc you can copy the DVAR area from your backup to the new bios using a hex editor.There is no service tag/key in the ME_Clean bios
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-24-2022, 01:23 PM.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              There`s something wrong with the ME region.Besides,the service tag in your bios is 7GDXF72 its from an XPS 9550 not 9560. According to the product specs at Dell support it shipped with ME disabled (It isn`t really disabled,only the AMT part of it is). This bios has the exact same spec -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...4&postcount=10 .If you want to experiment you can extract the ME region from that bios and copy it to yours using a hex editor or an old version of UEFITool, after that FIT works ok, but no need to clean it again anyway,but you could have copied an initialised ME region and then cleaned it.If you want to keep your original service tag/key etc you can copy the DVAR area from your backup to the new bios using a hex editor.There is no service tag/key in the ME_Clean bios
              Thank you for the explanation and your help.

Comment

Dell xps 9560 need bios

Hi everyone i need bios for Dell xps 9560
                s/n=2GJGNH2
                I DONT HAVE BACKUP BIOS
                Error is no display turn on for 1 minut and turn off
                The laptop was fine, it showed a Tpm error. When I tried to reprogram the bios, ic not read dead, I find another chip from the internet.

Comment

Bios for dell xps 9560

Hello. I have some issues with Dell XPS 15 9560 tag 4Z7GMH2
                  Laptop turns on, black screen, no error code. Display test works.

There's original bios dump

Cam00/01 la-e331p rev 2.0(a01)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Vesko356; 06-06-2023, 02:34 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Hello all, I have a blown thunderbolt 25q80dv chip I think its the thunderbolt anyway, Has anyone got a file they can share please.

Its model CAM0001 LA-E331P, Thanks.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X