Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Motherboard: GDF40 LA-K491P REV:2.0 (A01) 2021-10-15
    CPU: i5 11th
    Reg Model: P137G
    Service Tag (ST): D2DJKN3
    Secret [encryption-type] password: 8FC8

i need help !! thanks in advance
    I tried files and they did not work. I still get a black screen with the fan spinning.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DZ-Developer; 06-02-2023, 10:02 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button below, at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae

Comment

Originally posted by DZ-Developer View Post
      Motherboard: GDF40 LA-K491P REV:2.0 (A01) 2021-10-15
      CPU: i5 11th
      Reg Model: P137G
      Service Tag (ST): D2DJKN3
      Secret [encryption-type] password: 8FC8

i need help !! thanks in advance
      I tried files and they did not work. I still get a black screen with the fan spinning.

1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.Good luck.

nice presentation

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate via PayPal. Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      Attached Files
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
        1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.Good luck.

nice presentation

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate via PayPal. Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        Attached Files
        thx for help but the same problem
        I tried file and they did not work. I still get a black screen with the fan spinning.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests

Comment

I tried file and they did not work. I still get a black screen with the fan spinning.
          It should work, verify your soldering and be more careful.

maybe it will restart 2/3 times so be patient

Comment

It should work, verify your soldering and be more careful.

maybe it will restart 2/3 times so be patient
            Not working , but reading again, it shows that there are changes in some parts compared to the original
            Attached Files

Comment

Not working , but reading again, it shows that there are changes in some parts compared to the original
              Hello, from what I understood is that you unlocked your bios, and then you don't have an image, is that it? it is supposed that with your original bin everything should be as before.. it only occurs to me that a component near your bios blew up... send a close up image to verify it I have plates here to compare.

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
                Hello, from what I understood is that you unlocked your bios, and then you don't have an image, is that it? it is supposed that with your original bin everything should be as before.. it only occurs to me that a component near your bios blew up... send a close up image to verify it I have plates here to compare.
                Thanks for help
                Attached Files

Comment

you read twice same dump and when compare you find some change !!

if yes whish programmer and software do you use !

Comment

i have same isuu sair please help la-k491p rev 2 11th cpu

Comment

Originally posted by khaledmosa99 View Post
                      i have same isuu sair please help la-k491p rev 2 11th cpu
                      Same issue = password ! or no display !!

Always attach your original corrupt bios file when you request bios fix.

Comment

Same issue = password ! or no display !!

Always attach your original corrupt bios file when you request bios fix.
                        same no display some file work with soild red green blue on display another file hang on dell logo
                        Attached Files

Comment

same no display some file work with soild red green blue on display another file hang on dell logo
                          Is this your Service Tag "C4YPWD3"?

Always add some information about your device, such as (Model Number, Serial Number/Service Tag and Motherboard Number).
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                          >>>>>
                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

S.TAG:- C4YPWD3
                            Dell Latitude 5420

your Me region corrupted. Here i build a fresh new bios so any one can use this and add there service tag as him/her laptop from bios setup
                            Attached Files

Comment

you read twice same dump and when compare you find some change !!
                              if yes whish programmer and software do you use !
                              no , After modifying and installing the Bios chip on the motherboard, the aforementioned error occurs
                              Then I lift the chip again and read it, I find a difference from the original file that I read before installation

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                Is this your Service Tag "C4YPWD3"?

Always add some information about your device, such as (Model Number, Serial Number/Service Tag and Motherboard Number).
                                yes sair

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
                                S.TAG:- C4YPWD3
                                Dell Latitude 5420

your Me region corrupted. Here i build a fresh new bios so any one can use this and add there service tag as him/her laptop from bios setup
                                no screen sair
                                Last edited by Vesko356; 06-06-2023, 06:19 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Hi all. something everyone has other BIOS flash drives, but I have this ...
                                  is it possible to flash it on ch341?

in the selection options there are no options for my flash drive, I chose a similar one. Is it possible to do so? dump saved please tell me
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by Asmasus1; 06-07-2023, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Hi, is 0001 support available? 25R256JVEN chip latitude 5420. Dell does not want to help I tried many times. Can clip read the chip or is soldiering needed?

Comment

Better desoledering and upload here...somone will help you

Comment

Better desoledering and upload here...somone will help you
                                        Haha I dont know how to desolder unfortunately I was trying to do with clip but just get ic not responding. Dell dont wanna help beacuase it has computrace and company lock. I buy it like this. Anyone want to buy the laptop? lol!

Comment

Originally posted by anhbanxoi View Post
                                          Unlocked
                                          where is the file

Comment

Working...
                                          X