Looking for Suitable Relay Replacement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Suitable Relay Replacement.

Hello. I have Industrial Washing Machine PCB.

Customer Requested Relays Replacement.

I can't find WJ115F1 relays to buy. Looking for some help to identify possible alternative solutions.

Or any tips, on how to approach this situation.
    Attached Files

Re: Looking for Suitable Relay Replacement.

try suppliers websites and use the filters to narrow it down .

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304003549326

Comment

what is it controlling? How close are you cutting?
        That CUI devices probably will work. Sometimes manufacturers assume worst case (using the NC switch), some manufacturers assume best case current ratings (using the NO switch) so you have to watch out for that.

That seems to be a standard case type as well but not sure what it's called...

Comment

The relay is the very popular Potter & Brumfield/TE "T90" series format BUT has a high 40A contact rating which makes it a bit big. These relays are usually 30A/2HP rated long life, but it depends on the safety agency.
          I don't think you can truly get 40A through the pins, PC board and connectors, there's just too much heat.
          Cheaper Songle SLA T90 30A, Song Chuan etc can be looked at as well.

Comment

Sorry was afk for a while.

This is an Industrial Washing machine board. I got a request thro whatsapp to look into possible replacement of all relays(9 in total)

It comes with an error Relay related on the screen.

I was looking for alternatives and T90 does come as one. I will have to look at it

Comment

nice ceramic fuse, is the clip loose? why did it arc?

Comment

It must have arced to nearby metal chassis or something... ahead of the fuse too. Maybe a mains transient?
                I don't think I would take on the job, not simple work as it appears.
                These relays can be really tough to desolder because they have huge pins and heavy copper on both sides. You need a lot of heat.

You can see they cheaped out on the board and omitted the RC snubber networks by the big connectors, all 10 of them. These greatly add contact life by reducing relay contact arcing. And they omitted two MOV's. It's no longer a long life board. Ick.

Comment

Working...
                X