Philips Pronto TSU-9600 schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips Pronto TSU-9600 schematics

I have a faulty professional remote control. There appears to be no life in it when connected to its battery. I have a service manual but it goes into almost no detail beyond pin layouts of the dock connector and how to disassemble it to replace the touchscreen unit. I am hoping someone has access to a full service manual with schematics and/or a boardview file.

My initial diagnosis finds no issues. Power is getting from the connected Li-Ion battery to the PCB. I can charge the battery okay via the PCB, it starts at about 700mA when flat and is trickling when the battery is over 4V. Random probing around the board does not give me any surprises or short circuits, but then I don't know what to look for really.

Any help appreciated. I can post pictures of the PCB if that is likely to be any help.

Re: Philips Pronto TSU-9800 schematics

Oopsy, I posted the wrong model. It's a TSU-9600 I have.

Comment

Probably not booting correctly due to corrupt firmware, bad nand or something along those lines. It’s just me guessing. See if there is a place for a TTL on the board. If so hook a TTL up to it and check if there is a kernel panic or whatever is going on with it. Upload some straight shot, high resolution pictures using the attachment function in the post.

Comment

Thanks, I'm fairly certain it has UART so will try that next, and will also take some decent pictures.

Comment

Working...
        X