sorry when im trying to run this software there is an error

"Faild to execute script HPUnlocker "

Comment

Re: Hp probook 640 g1 uma

Originally posted by bioss View Post
      sorry when im trying to run this software there is an error

"Faild to execute script HPUnlocker "
      try..
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 11:58 AM.
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thank you so much it work perfectly

Comment

Hi all new member here be gentle lol

I have jumped in here as probably better than starting a new topic,
          I have a Probook 640 g1 which is Bios password locked, unfortunately for the moment i dont have the tools to read the existing bios chip.
          Is there anyway to flash a new edited (with my serial number, UUID etc) bios over the top of the one installed. If need be will buy a programmer would just be easier for me.

Thanks in advance this Forum is awesome !!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeroi View Post
            Hi all new member here be gentle lol

I have jumped in here as probably better than starting a new topic,
            I have a Probook 640 g1 which is Bios password locked, unfortunately for the moment i dont have the tools to read the existing bios chip.
            Is there anyway to flash a new edited (with my serial number, UUID etc) bios over the top of the one installed. If need be will buy a programmer would just be easier for me.

Thanks in advance this Forum is awesome !!
            buy a programmer and post the backup of the bios.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
              buy a programmer and post the backup of the bios.
              So I take it I can't do it that way then ?
              Wanted to avoid the progra.mer if possible if I have to though I will

Comment

So I take it I can't do it that way then ?
                Wanted to avoid the progra.mer if possible if I have to though I will
                I don't know another solution..you have a video here..you can find more videos and more details on the internet ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY

Comment

I don't know another solution..you have a video here..you can find more videos and more details on the internet ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                  Thankyou for your reply, I will watch the video and see.
                  I should have a programmer tomorrow so if no luck I will post a bios dump.

Comment

Hi i have bought a ch341a programmer and have it installed. what is the best software to get the bios dump and is there a guide for doing it ?

Comment

Hi

I have managed to get a dump of my bios and ran it through hpunlocker but when i try to program the unlocked one back i am getting a "Write operations timeout error" i am using ch341a programmer can anyone offer any help.

I am using window 10 64 bit if helps any.

I have attached my bios dump just incase

Comment

Hi

I have managed to get a dump of my bios and ran it through hpunlocker but when i try to program the unlocked one back i am getting a "Write operations timeout error" i am using ch341a programmer can anyone offer any help.

I am using window 10 64 bit if helps any.

I have attached my bios dump just incase
                        the posted bios is not ok ... try reading the bios chip again and post, make a comparison in the HxD program between a 640G1 bios and the bios posted by you ... see the end ...

Comment

the posted bios is not ok ... try reading the bios chip again and post, make a comparison in the HxD program between a 640G1 bios and the bios posted by you ... see the end ...
                          I am using the soic 8 clip and how do i know which chip to select in ch341a programmer software all i can make out on the chip is 25q12 and 13ec0 below it.
                          Just tried to flash and unlocked version of bios i posted and now has power light and charge light flashing

Comment

I am using the soic 8 clip and how do i know which chip to select in ch341a programmer software all i can make out on the chip is 25q12 and 13ec0 below it.
                            Just tried to flash and unlocked version of bios i posted and now has power light and charge light flashing

try this software ..

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=10

Comment

I can only try and write back my first bios dump and hope to god it works
                              The machine now doesnt boot at all, no display and has flashing charge led and solid power light. Think i have bricked it

AsProgrammer looks even more complicated tbh no idea what settings i should use.
                              Think its knackered now, i am gutted it was working fine before i started messing with it
                              Last edited by Leeroi; 02-06-2021, 11:26 AM.

Comment

I can only try and write back my first bios dump and hope to god it works
                                The machine now doesnt boot at all, no display and has flashing charge led and solid power light. Think i have bricked it

AsProgrammer looks even more complicated tbh no idea what settings i should use.
                                Think its knackered now, i am gutted it was working fine before i started messing with it
                                search on the net video, how to use this programmer ...

Comment

I just wanted advice on the chip as stated above, Asprogrammer will do me no good as my bios is obviously corrupted now. The machine has no display now and as soon as the battery or power is plugged in the machine powers up but as stated no display or post now and white power light stays solid and charge light flashes orange. Can anyone help ?

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
                                    Try this remove password.
                                    Salamat

Comment

did u have answer

Comment

Hello.

Need help with removing the password vom the BIOS. HPUnlocker didn't work for me.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by eljonneth View Post
                                          Hello.

Need help with removing the password vom the BIOS. HPUnlocker didn't work for me.

Thanks in advance.
                                          Try

Comment

Working...
                                          X