Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This Bios has a password

Originally posted by christian.ricard View Post
    Good morning, I have this bios that has a password, it was the only one that worked on this board, someone could remove it, thank you very much.
    Read post #161. Do NOT hijack unrealted threads.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Hp probook 640 g1 bios

tks

Comment

hi all , i have a HP ProBook 640 G1 with bios L77 admin password and i have tried the calculator but it didn t work .... Can anyone help me to read or remove the bios password using my dump file?
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Manhattan View Post
          hi all , i have a HP ProBook 640 G1 with bios L77 admin password and i have tried the calculator but it didn t work .... Can anyone help me to read or remove the bios password using my dump file?
          rc unlocker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Re: Hp 640 g1 - 605a02566302-mb-a03

hey all can any one unlock this dump
              thanks

hp 650 g1

Comment

Re: Hp 640 g1 - 605a02566302-mb-a03

Originally posted by charif View Post
                hey all can any one unlock this dump
                thanks

hp 650 g1
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ht=rc+unlocker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Bios HP 640 G1 Clear ME

Hi, can someone please clear the me region of this bios as when powered receive mesage not in comitted state...Thanks.

Comment

Re: Bios HP 640 G1 Clear ME

Originally posted by dylen View Post
                    Hi, can someone please clear the me region of this bios as when powered receive mesage not in comitted state...Thanks.
                    MODEL : HP ProBook 640 G1
                    Serial Number : 5CG5073PF0
                    SKU : G5G37UC#ABA
                    FeatureByte : FBYTE#3X476J6S6b757H7M7Q7W7j7saBapaqauawbPbSce.Qn
                    BUILDID : #13WWCYAA601#SABA#DABA

Comment

Sorry for late reply, laptop power on but no display with this bios file.

Comment

Job done, i've clean the ME Region and now its working.

Comment

Hello, I also have a problem with the BIOS admin password on my HP 640 G1.

Can I read the BIOS file from the system with software or is it only possible with a programmer?

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian7er View Post
                            Hello, I also have a problem with the BIOS admin password on my HP 640 G1.

Can I read the BIOS file from the system with software or is it only possible with a programmer?
                            with a programmer.. read the bios and post the content here..
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi,

I read the bios for a Probook G1 640 and tried the password removal tool which produced another BIOS. I flashed the bios directly to the chip using a CH341a programmer and the erase/verify/write/verify all returned successful.

Unfortunately, the laptop no longer boots. As soon as power is added, charger or battery, both power lights on the front begin to flash. Nothing on the display and the power button is on and doesn't respond to be pressed or long-pressed (assuming this is now bricked) and will end up being a de-soldering job. Additionally, CMOS battery is disconnected.

I have tried to put the original bios back on, (E/V/W/V) and all reports successful but the laptop is still in bricked state. I have attached the original bios with password on in the hopes that someone may be able to unlock and return it in a working state.

Much appreciated.

Comment

Your broplem here, but i don't know how to fix it.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                                  I was finally able to rectify the issue.

I scrapped all the bios I had been given and used a stock A03 bios and flashed that. Verified ok and then power on the laptop. After a few seconds on a black screen and no flashing lights the laptop began to boot successfully into Windows.

I have then completed a Bios update from HP through Windows which resulted in 2 bios updates, an update and then a secure update, and the device is still in working order.

I have attached the Stock bios I used incase anyone else has this issue.
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by robwri35; 08-04-2022, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Hello, here is my bios file, read out on the programmer.

Please remove the admin password.

Thanks in advance.

Sebastian

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian7er View Post
                                      Hello, here is my bios file, read out on the programmer.

Please remove the admin password.

Thanks in advance.

Sebastian
                                      Tool here : https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=rcunlocker

Comment

Re: Hp probook 640 g1 bios password remove

Please help remove password

Comment

Re: Hp probook 640 g1 bios password remove

Originally posted by Carmsyn View Post
                                          Please help remove password
                                          read the post above..
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X