Which Eprom programmer to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Eprom programmer to buy

latest software and lists are here:http://forums.xgecu.com/viewthread.p...1&extra=#pid23
    (they update a lot!)

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
      latest software and lists are here:http://forums.xgecu.com/viewthread.p...1&extra=#pid23
      (they update a lot!)
      That is the list I searched in and this exact model is not present so I googled a bit and found that if you find a chip that it's essentially the same you can program it anyway (what I found was a screenshot on a forum of a guy that had 2 nand and checked them with a SW and the only difference he found was the "generation" of the chip, so older and newer model), the question is how do you do that? You can't possibly manually check 250k datasheets..

Comment

start by removing the letters from the front - they usually indicate the maker.
        so you have 27U1G8F2CTR

next remove trailing letters - because they often indicate stuff like revision or package material
        so you get 27U1G8F2

then search:
        and you find in the list - HY27U1G8F2B

so then you just need to compare 2 datasheets to see if the parts are compatable.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
          start by removing the letters from the front - they usually indicate the maker.
          so you have 27U1G8F2CTR

next remove trailing letters - because they often indicate stuff like revision or package material
          so you get 27U1G8F2

then search:
          and you find in the list - HY27U1G8F2B

so then you just need to compare 2 datasheets to see if the parts are compatable.
          So same as SPI Flash, perfect. Thank you a lot for all the infos!

Comment

What's the power/logic voltage of the various EZP20xx?

Comment

Anyone knows what's the main controller chip inside EZP20xx programmer ? Of course might be unknown (covered in plastic) as often with chinese USB devices.

I personally like CH341A with AsProgrammer software. That software allows adding unknown chips (xml file), it allowed me to succesfully flash M45PE20 short time ago.
              Last edited by euromatlox; 02-08-2021, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Does flashrom support EZP20xx ezp2019 thx

Comment

probably not - why not check the flashrom homepage?

Comment

why i cannot edit my message, what about ezp2023, what is the difference from ezp2019 thx

Comment

Originally posted by kocoman View Post
                      why i cannot edit my message, what about ezp2023, what is the difference from ezp2019 thx
                      Differences between EZP2019+ and EZP2023+
                      EZP2019+ uses a CH552G microcontroller, EZP2023+ uses a CH554T microcontroller
                      EZP2019+ on the board says "EZP2019+ V1.0", in EZP2023+ on the board it says "EZP2019-2"
                      Due to the fact that the microcontrollers are different, the layout of the tracks is different, but in fact the circuit is the same, taking into account the identity of the ports themselves on the microcontrollers.

Comment

Working...
                      X