X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi Everyone
    I am an electronic engineer been working with logicboards for a long time now, new to the software side especially When it comes to bios or embeded code. Hopefully be helpful to our community and Vice Versa.

Comment

Hoping to find out that my plasma is repairable. After browsing the forum I fear a bad panel.....

Comment

Hello, thanks to accept me in this forum.

Comment

Saying Hi from Holland,

Picking up my old hobby repairing electronics. Started at age 25 repairing all kinds of IBM laptop boards. After 10 years started a new job that had nothing todo with electronics.

But i still love it. So now i am buying broken stuff from ebay and give it a new life.

Regards
          Arnold

Comment

Hi all, looking forward to learning a lot from here. Thanks

GoBo207

Comment

Hi all,

I am 26 year old Software developer, and electronics enthusiast.
              Had a lot of help just by reading this forum in the recent years. It has been a great source of information.

Regards,
              dronerat

Comment

Hi all,

I've signed up primarily to seek information/guidance to repair a couple of issues I'm experiencing, namely a PC monitor and car battery charger failure but also to get back into electronics generally. I studied it at college but never really felt like I fully understood it.

Prior to signing up I've been trying my best to get new kit whilst under lockdown and now have a (hopefully) nice Iroda gas iron and a new digital multimeter.

I quite like the idea of undertaking some projects once I've fixed the current issues.

Regards
                ss

Comment

Hello, new member here hoping to find answers on repairing my Samsung Smart TV Model UN46EH5300FXZA. Looking forward to hearing from others. Jim

Comment

Hello all,

Should have done this 7 years ago when I first registered. Been in electronics for 47 years starting with the Air Force and finally in Broadcasting. No matter how old you are you can always learn something new.

Comment

Hello,
                      I'm a recently EE graduate from Peru with interest in board repair

Comment

Hello all I'm joining to gain info on technical issues I run into from time to time as I attempt to fix my TVs ect... thanks in advance for all the help!

Comment

Hi all, found a free TV on the ground somewhere and have a few questions about fixing it

Comment

It was a bit of a struggle, but I've finally made it here! The struggle was because I had failed to fully complete the registration form and thus didn't get the log in email! Apologies to the forum moderator and please ignore my email seeking help!

Greetings from deepest Sussex in the UK countryside. I ended up here (the forum, not the UK - that was easier, as I was born here) whilst searching for advice about a power supply fix for a Canon printer - and guess what - somebody on the forum had posted exactly the same problem with schematics. Now I can get on with the repair.

I have a vintage electronics workshop here in a garage next to my home and have been into electronics as a hobby for 57 years. I also founded and run a local Repair Cafe, which is part of the International Repair Cafe movement - there are over 2000 worldwide, so there will probably be one near you, wherever in the world you are!

Very pleased to be on board - my main interest is the restoration of vintage valve radios, radiograms and record players, but as I keep telling people who don't know about this stuff, it's usually the capacitors, not the valves.....!

All good wishes,

Bryan

Comment

Hello. I am here because although I have been fixing iPhones / iPads and Macs for a while, I am now attempting my first BIOS password reset and am a little stuck. Hoping I can find the right information here.

Thanks for having me!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi,

New to the forum. I have al Soltek SL-75KAV with a very bad shape caps...so I am looking for some advice with it.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi, I am new to the forum. I would like to ask a question. What is the difference between 110V 60Hz AC and 230V 50Hz. What are the advantages and disadvantages.

Comment

Hello,
                                      My name is zak and i am very passionate about electronics & fixing things,
                                      I'am very happy to join the badcaps famliy.

Comment

Hi,
                                        I am Hem I am very interested in Electronics and Taptop repair. I am an Engineer by profession. Happy to share experience with peer colleagues.

Comment

Hi I'm Gerald from Germany. I'm working as a system/network administrator, and one of my hobbies is board level repair. This forum has helped me a lot in the past, just by searching you find so much information which you cannot find elsewhere on the Internet. Really a great community.

Comment

Working...
                                          X