X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi I'm Ros
    I have an issue with my MB, and i'm seeking advice here..

Comment

Hello, George here and new to the forum.

George

Comment

Hello all,

My name is Jeremy Im cloud securty architect living in Switzerland

No children.

Expert on AWS, Azure Cloud + Python programming

Have a great day everyone, the forum look very nice

Thanks !

Comment

Hi Everyone;

I'm Matt and I live in New Zealand. Currenlty my hobbies are Vintage consoles (Sega), Vintage Arcade boards (CPS1/2/3), and Sony PVM and BVM's

Comment

Hello to the best online community for component level repair on the Internet!

Comment

Hi everyone
              thank you so much for adding me to this forum. I'm new to board repair and fix and hope to find and share some skills here
              Ny Antsa

Comment

Hello to everyone

I'm Rob from Germany and new to this forum.
                I inherited a hole bunch of stuff from my dad who had a IT company. I got here to get some of his stuff unlocked and working again.

Comment

Hello all,

My name is Salah Im consultant in France married with tow childrens.

Have a great day everyone, the forum look very nice

Thanks !

Comment

Hello all,
                    My name is Giuseppe and i'm from italy.

Have a nice day,

Giuseppe

Comment

Hi Everyone. Grateful for this forum. Came across it trying to eliminate an AL E9 alarm on a Mitsubishi Servo Drive. The super moderator Per Hansson's info on the Mitsubishi Melservo MR-J2S-100A alarm: AL.E9 post did the trick. Replaced HCPL-7800 and the drive works smoothly again.

I hope I can contribute in a meaningful way as well.
                      Anton

Comment

Hello BADCAPS TEAM
                        Good morning to all the BadsCaps.net team.
                        My name is Juan Antonio, I am from Spain, more specifically from the province of Murcia, for many years I have been dedicating myself to the electronics of laptops, computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc. This is what I have always liked, and what I have never stopped learning from, I hope I can contribute to this community, and I sincerely appreciate the welcome.

regards
                        Have a great day.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am jimbo-bob. The new comer to the forum. I enjoy repairing things when I can and find it more sustainable than throwing stuff away every time something is wrong with them.
                          I look forward to getting to know you and learn from you.

Comment

Hi everyone,

My name is Grassy, and I like repairing all sorts of electronics. Next to repairing I am also trying to get into devices, both via hardware and software methods. I hope to learn a lot here.

Comment

I am completely lost in this forum. I want to post a question and I get the message that I am not authorise to post. It is very frustrating.

Comment

This forum is very funny. I just posted a message and I received a notice that I have already posted a message 5 min. ago.

Comment

Hello, looking into repairing my crappy samsung tv. Fixed on off cap problem with info provided here, now screen acting up. Might try wrecking the sony vcr next. Got into ham radio, but I think technology surpassed my skill set and eyesight a long time ago. Thanks.

Comment

Hello folks, I'm Richard from México.
                                    New on the forum and hope I can learn from all of you.

Comment

Hi everybody, my name is Moreno. I'm from Italy and I work as computer technician. Thanks for having accepted in this big family!

Comment

Hi my name's Brad and I like electronics. I build fx pedals for instruments. I also (try to) repair any audio gear that presents the challenge. Currently working on an ENSONIQ DP/4, which is the reason I joined here. I found a thread on it and have read it over and over, and wanted to see if I could join in and maybe get some additional help/guidance.

Cheers!

Comment

hi my name kim from thailand

Comment

Working...
                                          X