• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello. every one

Comment

Hi all,
      Nice forum!! Thanks to all of those providing information. I already learned so much. I repair any kind pf stuff as a hobby. I hope I can can help someone some time. I am in Spain and studied electronics. Writing from my repaired macbook pro and now struggling with a Sony TV.
      Thanks again

Comment

Hi, I'm Mike. I am troubleshooting a Sharp Aquos LC-70LE632U TV that the power lamp blinks one short and one long. I can not get to the service menu. The power supply does have 5 volts standby. I was able to to get it to supply 12 & 13.2 volts also, but still no light on screen. I hope to fund a solution here.
        I am an old guy that started with Radio Shack model 1 computer. I now collect TRS-80's, repair them and resell them. Also Tandy 1000's.

Comment

Hello fellows!
          I'm a bit in to mixing consoles. Both digital and analog. I've repaired a few.
          I also run a sound company and sometimes I make and produce some music.
          Have had MSX SpectraVideo and Amiga 500 as well. Recently I repaired a floppy drive to my Amiga.
          I'm a professional software developer/engineer but I have big interests in all kinds of hardware as well!

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello all. My name Is Manuel Martins and I'm from Portugal,so like you should see the way i write English, it's not my main language but i will try not give many errors :P
              I'm 35 years old and i work as informatic technician for more than 10 years but formed in electronics and always have been my attention and my hobby since i disassemble the arcade console bought on sunday fair with 6 or 7 years old, to check from where that moving cars came from

Now i found you on google because i found an 47" panasonic TV at side of garbage bin like new and have been checking and learning about TVs, that i never touched before ... but electronics it's like this..go ahead without brake it more...

On electronics hobby, i specially work on Arduino and my house it's half controlled by them(garden,irrigation,solar panel timers ,gate,outdoor lights etc)...

I'm an aeromodelist too, or i were more,because now i have 2 small kids,one born in 2 of January ,and time gets short...even for play computer games....other of my hobbies.

Comment

Hello, winkli here.

I Play games and go hard overclocking all my gear. Running a ryzen 3600 rig and a i5 3570k overclocked to 4.8GHz.

Currently looking around to repair old motherboards that are either broken or with bent pins. Joined to inquire about how to fix an Asrock z77 Extreme6 with overvolted power rails

Comment

Hey what's up I'm Dan, I study pre-med but have a background in engineering. I came here to get help with BIOS and hardware mods for a workstation/ gaming laptop.

Lenovo P15
                  Xeon W-10885M
                  32GB DDR4 2933
                  1TBSSD
                  4K OLED
                  Liquid metal on cpu hehehhe

Comment

hi alll,
                    i'm new guy here. still learning how to repair. please guide me and help me. thanks

Comment

hello, my name is jimmy, i recently started laptop repair . thanks.

Comment

hi all nice job

Comment

Hi all,
                          I'm from Belgium.
                          I have been working as an IT technician for 15 years. I studied electronics a bit in my past (but it's been a long time ago).
                          I hope today to learn enough so that I can fix a LOT more. I am horrified by the number of things that we throw in the trash that sometimes only require a component at 2 €.

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is Hristo, I'm from Bulgaria.
                            I am a CRT computer monitor enthusiast and I hope to find information on how to repair such machines and keep them functioning properly.

Comment

Hello Everyone. It is nice to be a member of a forum where I can discuss problems with trying to fix my samsung plasma tv

Comment

Hi. My name is George and I have been following this forum for many years now and used a lot of hints from here and learned so much, but I have never created any thread regarding my own issue until now. I hope someone will help me out to solve the problem.

Comment

Hello to all members of the forum. Billy here from upstate N.Y. Hyde Park 12538. Been into car audio equipment since a teen. Coming here to see if I can get some info already posted or soon post my own if allowed. Any-hoo what's up to all members.

Comment

Hi i am Marlon i am from Cuba and i love electronics and Computers repairment

Comment

Hello all,
                                      I'm from Paris (France)
                                      I just want to learn more

Comment

Hey folks! Ed here from Portland, Oregon. I have an independent repair shop here in town where we do everything but specialize in extreme hardware repairs and do a lot of MacBook board-level repairs. I'm really excited to be part of this community. Thanks folks!

Comment

Hello! I'm new here looking to learn lots, hopefully

Comment

Working...
                                          X