Logitech K400r wireless keyboard help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logitech K400r wireless keyboard help.

Hi guys; i have a Logitech k400r wireless keyboard that works great with PC or android ,my son has one exact same model # but he lost his transmitter USB dongle,i thought since they same model # i'd assume that it would work with my USB dongle ,but it doesn't ,kinda strange since i never had same model anything do not work with same model equipment.do you know what could be the incompatibility,i was about to order the USB dongle but if i order the dongle USB how would i know it will work with it,weird.Any ideas?thanks

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wire...PFRYC1TDKA18G7
    Last edited by ivtec; 03-02-2021, 11:44 AM.

Re: Logitech K400r wireless keyboard help.

The K400 uses a unifying receiver, if your usb dongle is a unifying one try the unifying software from logitech support to sync it
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      The K400 uses a unifying receiver, if your usb dongle is a unifying one try the unifying software from Logitech
      support to sync it
      Thanks buddy ,your a life saver i did go to here and did download software and unified USB dongle to work with both keyboards. [url]https://logitechdriversupport.com/logitech-keyboard-k400r-software/[url]
      Last edited by ivtec; 03-02-2021, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Thats good to hear. Had the same problem myself recently when a relative bought a new logitech mouse after spilling orange juice on the old one. The same software worked for us
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
        X