No announcement yet.

Blaupunkt 40” TV 40/233I-GB weird lines like moire effect after reassembling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blaupunkt 40” TV 40/233I-GB weird lines like moire effect after reassembling

Hello everyone,
    the backlight wasn't working and after some online research, i stripped the display (total nightmare) to find one led at fault.
    I bridged the faulty led and after i reassembled the TV, the background lighting works fine, but the screen got some strange lines.

It's not visible, if you sit straight in front of it.
    But change the viewing angle and it gets annoying.

What could be the cause of this? Did i broke the Display while reassembling?

Re: Blaupunkt 40” TV 40/233I-GB weird lines like moire effect after reassembling

did you keep all the sheets behind the lcd in the same order?

Comment

Re: Blaupunkt 40” TV 40/233I-GB weird lines like moire effect after reassembling

Thank you for your reply,

I'm pretty sure, that i took them all out at once and the order should be right.
      But maybe i did a sloppy job with the plastic spacers underneath.

I'll try to refit it later.

Comment

Also maybe try cleaning and reseating the tcon ribbon cables if equipped and the make sure the lvds cable from tcon to mainboard is clean and secure.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
          Also maybe try cleaning and reseating the tcon ribbon cables if equipped and the make sure the lvds cable from tcon to mainboard is clean and secure.
          I did a cleaning of all relevant contacts with a fiberglass pen.

at the moment i think:

a) i bent the thick diffuser sheet too much while disassembling and broke it internally (possible?)

b) i really messed up the order of the diffuser sheets

Some pictures, front view, side view...

https://imgur.com/a/PxYfbqi

Comment

Working...
          X