Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LCD LED EDID EEPROM Dumps

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
    Some more dumps to share, over 350.These were collected from various forums,thanks go to the OP`s.Some of the files have been renamed and checked to weed out any duplicates.
    thanks

Comment

Aspire 8940

CHI MEI N184H6-L02
      Attached Files
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Does anybody happen to have a full EEPROM dump (4 KB) for the AUO B156HTN03.8 LED panel? I'd need not only the EDID part (first 128 bytes), but also the rest of the LCD FW, which seems to be located on the same EEPROM chip as the EDID but from offset 0x100.
        There's a version in one of the zipped dump files in this thread, but that is for a different HW version of this panel.
        Interestingly, it seems as though the EEPROM was "randomly" overwritten at offsets 0x0, 0x100 and 0x200 with some garbage data of ca 15-16 bytes. Could be, that the previous owner had removed the connector, while still under power and thus wiping some EEPROM address areas with garbage...
        The panel does light up and changes the backlight, but only with a black screen with no picture. I wonder if those wiped areas within the FW might contain the detailed timing infos needed to provide the right timing data.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlib View Post
          Does anybody happen to have a full EEPROM dump (4 KB) for the AUO B156HTN03.8 LED panel? I'd need not only the EDID part (first 128 bytes), but also the rest of the LCD FW, which seems to be located on the same EEPROM chip as the EDID but from offset 0x100.
          There's a version in one of the zipped dump files in this thread, but that is for a different HW version of this panel.
          Interestingly, it seems as though the EEPROM was "randomly" overwritten at offsets 0x0, 0x100 and 0x200 with some garbage data of ca 15-16 bytes. Could be, that the previous owner had removed the connector, while still under power and thus wiping some EEPROM address areas with garbage...
          The panel does light up and changes the backlight, but only with a black screen with no picture. I wonder if those wiped areas within the FW might contain the detailed timing infos needed to provide the right timing data.
          The datasheet is attached,the EDID description starts on page 33. As you know how to use a hex editor you can easily compare your dump,edit or make a new EDID file, see the pictures at post #36 of this thread,you`ll see what i mean.
          Attached Files
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply. I already corrected the EDID part (first 128 bytes), but if I read the whole EEPROM content (sum 4096 bytes) there are additional (timing?) data which are also partly overwritten. I only found one whole 4096 bytes dump for this model (different HW version though) on the internet, but using that content complementing the corrected EDID part also results in a black screen.
            I guess I'd have to find a broken panel with the exact HW revision and read out the full EEPROM to see if this panel could be resurrected.
            I'll keep looking and thanks for the hint.

Comment

I found one dump .Can you post your corrupt one .
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bluestone View Post
                Can I get dump for BOE NV156FHM-A11
                Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                Sorry, i don`t have the dump or datasheet
                I found the datasheet and made a new *.bin .Its just the standard edid ,not dell.
                Attached Files

Comment

@SMDFlea I have N156HGA-EA3 Rev:C2 panels in a bracketed versions and a bracketless version if you can advise where I need to solder to on the PCB for programming with an RT809H unless I can solder to some of the eDP 30pin connector pins for programming?

Also is there a specification sheet for this model anywhere?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Identifying the WP pin would be helpful if you happen to know what other names it would be on the PCB.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun25 View Post
                      @SMDFlea I have N156HGA-EA3 Rev:C2 panels in a bracketed versions and a bracketless version if you can advise where I need to solder to on the PCB for programming with an RT809H unless I can solder to some of the eDP 30pin connector pins for programming?

Also is there a specification sheet for this model anywhere?
                      You can`t read the EDID through the 30pin connector with a programmer (afaik), its not the same as LVDS.You can read the EDID using linux,or with windows software. If you can ID the chip then desolder it and use an adapter,just put plenty of capton tape and foil around it,and something under the PCB to protect the screen from damage.Sorry,can`t find a datasheet but found a linux hardware probe log file.Copy the edid into a hex editor,save as bin

https://linux-hardware.org/index.php...60658&log=edid

Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-27-2020, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Hello friends
                        Please anyone have this dump : LTN156AT24L01

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                          Hello friends
                          maybe you can find something here ....

https://ascnb1.ru/forma1/viewtopic.p...7477&start=150
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                            maybe you can find something here ....
                            Thank you my friend , only LTN156AT16L01 in this site..mine s LTN156AT24L01

Comment

Hello friends
                              Here it is
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you SMDflea..a great man as always
                                One question : I have a CHI MEI N156BGE-L21 REV C1 work with only grey colour.
                                I patched with the one from here but still the same
                                I had this message on my programer ( this message i got with many differents others screen too )

015: D:\SCREEN\SMDFLEA\EDID DUMPS\CHI MEI N156BGE-L21 REV C1.BIN
                                016: File has been loaded, checksum: 16bits_0x3F11 £¬32bits_0x00003F11 :
                                017: Chip pins contact is detected OK.
                                018: Start writing chip......
                                019: Write successful£¬Elapsed time£º0.127 seconds¡£
                                020: Auto verifying...
                                021: Chip verification error, start position: 0xB2.
                                022: Verification failure£¬Elapsed time£º0.051 seconds¡£
                                023: Write error, operation terminated.

Comment

Thank you SMDflea..a great man as always
                                  One question : I have a CHI MEI N156BGE-L21 REV C1 work with only grey colour.
                                  I patched with the one from here but still the same
                                  I had this message on my programer ( this message i got with many differents others screen too )

015: D:\SCREEN\SMDFLEA\EDID DUMPS\CHI MEI N156BGE-L21 REV C1.BIN
                                  016: File has been loaded, checksum: 16bits_0x3F11 £¬32bits_0x00003F11 :
                                  017: Chip pins contact is detected OK.
                                  018: Start writing chip......
                                  019: Write successful£¬Elapsed time£º0.127 seconds¡£
                                  020: Auto verifying...
                                  021: Chip verification error, start position: 0xB2.
                                  022: Verification failure£¬Elapsed time£º0.051 seconds¡£
                                  023: Write error, operation terminated.
                                  Try shorting the WP write protect pad/pin to gnd while programming.If that doesn`t work desolder it and use an adapter,if that still doesn`t work use another chip.

Comment

Dell vostro 1720 - AU optronics B170PW06

B170PW06 V3 HW:8A FW:1 - dell pn T990J

https://github.com/linuxhw/EDID
                                    https://github.com/linuxhw/EDID/blob...7/48508FED0620
                                    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/li...italDisplay.md

AUO6387
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I am looking for LP173WD1-TLG2 EDID bin or datasheet, anyone has? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Zibbo View Post
                                        Hi, I am looking for LP173WD1-TLG2 EDID bin or datasheet, anyone has? Thanks
                                        There`s no datasheet available. Can you post your backup dump .

Comment

looking for edid .bin for dell latitude e6440 - boe - hb140wx1-400. got this dump is it correct? i found it via edid list (github), but i'm bit insecure
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X