X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo Unlock Dxe Driver Bios Collection

Originally posted by Smartguru@24 View Post
    How to creat patch file sir?
    Info in another thread. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87588

This thread for patched versions only
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Worked just fine on T440p, thank you!
      My method: I took another 25Q32 chipset and wrote the patched file with CH341A programmer - I didn't "touch" the original chipset, read erase or write - I followed the steps described, after all was done I replaced the chipset with original one and restored factory settings in BIOS. No beeps, no errors except when I turned on 1st time with original chipset I had a checksum error fixed by updating bios with last version.
      Thank you again, great job!
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks very helpfull. I did for x250 but the file you uploaded didnt work for me.

Comment

I like volinakis method if more than one need to be fixed. Bios chips are cheap compared to whole boards, plus it cuts down on the heat/reheat again cycles. Heck, I will order a few just to have them handy.

Comment

I did it this way because I saw - reading messages on this forum - others had problems writing back the original file, I think because of the programmer reading with errors. I advice whose who use the original chipset to clean the terminals with technical alcohol, also the adapter.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by ednar88
              I need an unlocked BIOS file patch for lenovo T440s 25q64
              Please read post #101 ,this thread for patched versions only.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by ggrn View Post
                Im getting 2x 5 beeps and then shutdown too
                Hi,
                The patched bios for X250 works but I think that you'll have problem if the ME Firmware version of your original bios and the patched one aren't the same. I have had trouble too and resolved it by using Intel Easy Clean Me tool for the ME firmware version being equal for each bios.

Comment

i tried patch file for x250 but does not work can get any help....ori file is attach
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-12-2021, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alihomee View Post
                    i tried patch file for x250 but does not work can get any help....ori file is attach
                    This thread is for patched versions only, please read the first post. Some of the patches at post #1 require the ME region to be cleaned.They do work. The autopatcher works too, all you have to do is install python,then drag and drop, its not difficult.
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-12-2021, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Looking for patched/Unlocked Lenovo P50 20EQ, can anybody help?

Comment

Originally posted by digitecelettronica View Post
                        Looking for patched/Unlocked Lenovo P50 20EQ, can anybody help?
                        This thread is for patched versions only, please read the first post.

Comment

Thank you!!!! You are awesome!
                          +1 working on my T440p, without modify MEC.

Comment

Pls

Comment

Originally posted by HARAN963 View Post
                              Pls
                              Read post #111 ,this thread is for patched versions ONLY !

Comment

Patched file for X270 didn't work for me, failed after asked for key for hardware id. (invalid key) I took a patched file from https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...highlight=X270
                                and worked.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by volinakis; 07-07-2021, 11:25 AM. Reason: wanted to upload photos
                                >>>>>

Comment

Hello Maxpower

if you have a patch for thinkpad yoga x1 4th Generation

regards

Comment

Originally posted by sattaraq View Post
                                    Hello Maxpower

if you have a patch for thinkpad yoga x1 4th Generation

regards
                                    32mo Bios not patch for this model

Comment

lenovo x1 carbon 2nt gen password reset.help
                                      thank you....
                                      Last edited by rassystems; 08-03-2021, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rassystems View Post
                                        thank you....
                                        look if 24rf08 or mec

Comment

Originally posted by rassystems View Post
                                          thank you....
                                          This thread is for patched versions only, please read the first post.

Comment

Working...
                                          X