X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 24v to 12v project guidelines

Originally posted by momaka View Post
    Hmmm... you mean stolen?
    Could be, but could also be from the wreckers or something like a flea market....which doesn't automatically mean it's NOT stolen, but whatever
    The question is whether or not someone has broken radio codes before...couldn't find too much info.
    Wattevah...

Comment

There used to be a ton of small shops for car alarm and radio repair back in the 90's and early 2000's in many places of Eastern Europe. Not sure how it is now. But you may be better off going to one of those if there is one around town. I remember they could get almost any radio going again.

With electronics so cheap these days, it seems that the radio theft "business" is pretty much dead now. So I don't know how easy it would be to find a small place like that.
      Last edited by momaka; 01-19-2018, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by momaka View Post
        There used to be a ton of small shops for car alarm and radio repair back in the 90's and early 2000's in many places of Eastern Europe. Not sure how it is now. But you may be better off going to one of those if there is one around town. I remember they could get almost any radio going again.

With electronics so cheap these days, it seems that the radio theft "business" is pretty much dead now. So I don't know how easy it would be to find a small place like that.
        That's not really DIY for a DIY geek like me, which would only make me wonder how those guys do it. Also, the cost of such a procedure would outweigh how much that junker is worth, which may be enough to get a new USB/AUX (no cd) no-name brand off the shelf...
        Wattevah...

Comment

https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/forum412.html

Comment

I got the bin for my model, found the EEPROM IC inside the thing, but can't figure out how to program it. Seems the pinout is different from that of "recent" chips, so some fiddling may be required...I have one of those CH341 programmers.
            Wattevah...

Comment

Working...
            X