Need Schematic for ASUS ROG GA401IV-BR9N6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Schematic for ASUS ROG GA401IV-BR9N6

Hello, I have a 14" ASUS ROG Zephyrus GA401IV-BR9N6 that has a blown inductor that goes to pins 1-4 on the EDP panel connector and am trying to figure out the value so I can replace it.

Re: Need Schematic for ASUS ROG GA401IV-BR9N6

Did you ever find a solution to this?

Comment

this is pretty close, ga401ih, i found it to be close enough
      also a png of a boardview i can't find anything better for free online. it's enough to kinda get the idea of where all the inductors are and what the differences are

strange to find something for asus that isn't in fz format though

as for your original question, it looks like l4502, all the schematic says is 120ohm no current rating but that makes no sense as the thing would be dropping nearly all the voltage and while inductors often specify dcr on the schematic they never just specify that
      elsewhere it says panel imax 0.485A and shows either a current limited power distro switch or a plain 1.5A fuse in series with the inductor so i'd think it's actually something like a 120uH 5A inductor
      Attached Files
      Last edited by oddbondboris; 12-07-2022, 06:00 PM.

Comment

SMD ferrite bead, 120 ohms is impedance at 100 MHz. Current rating is important too but not specified here, with a fuse in series it should be higher than what the fuse is rated for.
        OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Working...
        X