Lenovo LEGION Y530-15ICH (NM-B701) need EC and BIOS files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo Legion Y530 NM-B701 - bios clean region ME request

This file should help you. 8JCN56WW + your DMI Data.

- Manufacture : Lenovo
    - MotherBoard ID : Y530-15ICH
    - Model : Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH
    - MTM : 81FV0166PB
    - SN : PF1GX0LY
    - SN Board : 1248381406683
    - UUID : 63CD17C1-E6F6-11E8-BB88E86A64587839
    - Mac Addres : E8-6A-64-58-78-39
    - License Info : NO DPK
    - AO3 Key ID : 0000000000000
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BootLoader1 View Post
      which tool can let you see this lenovo dmi ! thank you

Comment

Originally posted by BootLoader1 View Post
        Thank you! It boots much faster now!
        Is there a chance that this board uses different bios for 1050 and 1050Ti GPU's? I have a 1050 version and it's not visible in device manager, and I'm not sure if the bios I linked was original from this board(it looked like somebody desoldered it before me) or is the GPU just dead

Comment

I'd say try to measure if there's voltage around the GPU coils? That would tell you if the GPU receives any power or not, as far as I remember.
          Main rig:
          Gigabyte B75M-D3H
          Core i5-3470 3.60GHz
          Gigabyte Geforce GTX650 1GB GDDR5
          16GB DDR3-1600
          Samsung SH-224AB DVD-RW
          FSP Bluestorm II 500W (recapped)
          120GB ADATA + 2x Seagate Barracuda ES.2 ST31000340NS 1TB
          Delux MG760 case

Comment

Originally posted by Dan81 View Post
            I'd say try to measure if there's voltage around the GPU coils? That would tell you if the GPU receives any power or not, as far as I remember.
            I checked that, the voltages are there and the values seem correct, sadly

I get a BSOD whenever i try to install 1050 drivers and there is no picture on HDMI, which should be controlled by dedicated graphics

Comment

Re: Lenovo LEGION Y530-15ICH (NM-B701) need EC and BIOS files

Good afternoon friends, I have a Lenovo Legion Y530-15lCH - plate name EY515/EY517/EY519/EY520 NM-B701 REV: 1.0 2018-03-21 Made in China, it came from another service and I'm sure it's Bios but I tried all the files here on the forum and none exists, the power button led is blinking and I don't have a video, does anyone have the region-free file for this notebook?
              Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by tecnicaemail View Post
                Good afternoon friends, I have a Lenovo Legion Y530-15lCH - plate name EY515/EY517/EY519/EY520 NM-B701 REV: 1.0 2018-03-21 Made in China, it came from another service and I'm sure it's Bios but I tried all the files here on the forum and none exists, the power button led is blinking and I don't have a video, does anyone have the region-free file for this notebook?
                Thank you in advance.
                If you have a backup or original file, upload it and someone will help you.
                also it's better to write your device serial number.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by shog View Post
                  Model: Lenovo Legion Y530 - type 81fv
                  Motherboard: NM-B701
                  CPU: i5-8300H

It works, but it takes some time to boot Windows, I think the problem might be in bios, would somebody clean region ME from it?
                  Try this.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                    If you have a backup or original file, upload it and someone will help you.
                    also it's better to write your device serial number.
                    I don't have a backup of the original because it came scrambled from another service

The exact model of the notebook is:

Lenovo Legion: Y530-15ICH
                    Model: 81FV
                    Y/N: PF152HSD
                    MTM: 81FV0002US
                    Mfg Date: 09-18-11
                    Factory ID: JVHFC1
                    MO: PF9XB8911095

Motherboard: EY515/EY517/EY519/EY/520 NM-B701
                    REV: 1.0 2018-03-21 Made in China

Should I use this file you mentioned below?

"myY530 Clean Me.rar"

Because it's Bios Clean, I should wait about 20min after turning it off and trying right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali5914 View Post
                      Try this.
                      Thank you, I'll try, because it's clear, I should wait about 20min correct?

Comment

thank you, i'll try, because it's clear, i should wait about 20min correct?
                        try post #10
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Thank you, I'll try, because it's clear, I should wait about 20min correct?
                          You're welcome. 20 minutes waiting not required. You can directly flash this bin.

Comment

Hello Everyone
                            Need Hel to Clean Following BIOS dumb
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by huss584; 12-13-2022, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by huss584 View Post
                              Hello Everyone
                              Need Hel to Clean Following BIOS dumb
                              PHP Code:
                              [ATTACH]282384[/ATTACH
                              did you try post #10???
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                did you try post #10???
                                No I don't, I Will Try the feedback
                                Last edited by huss584; 12-13-2022, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                  did you try post #10???
                                  Not Workrd , the keyboard blinking then turn off

Comment

Originally posted by huss584 View Post
                                    Not Workrd , the keyboard blinking then turn off
                                    Here's a full bios image from Lenovo with your DMI, if it doesn't work you must have a hardware issue.
                                    Attached Files
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Re: Lenovo Legion Y530 bios

Post #10
                                      . It works perfectly

Thanks peste

Comment

Lenovo y530-15ICH. Type 81FV bios

Need lenovo y530-15ich bios from lenovo site. Need main bios and ec bios both 16 mb and 128 kb. Old bios was rewritten by someone already.

Comment

Re: Lenovo y530-15ICH. Type 81FV bios

Originally posted by ahmarzo View Post
                                          Need lenovo y530-15ich bios from lenovo site. Need main bios and ec bios both 16 mb and 128 kb. Old bios was rewritten by someone already.
                                          Try the file in Post #37 with this EC file. We need your Serial Number to confirm your Device Model.
                                          Attached Files
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X