Klipsch RSW-12 subwoofer won't power on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klipsch RSW-12 subwoofer won't power on

I have a Klipsch RSW-12 subwoofer that will flash the LED red when the power switch is turned on and once in a while will create a pop out of the speaker. It does not blow the fuse so I am assuming this is probably a power supply issue. Does anyone know if there is a service manual and/or schematics available for this unit?

Re: Klipsch RSW-12 subwoofer won't power on

Yes there is a Monitor Audio schematic, do a Search with the model number and see if it is the same as yours

Comment

Thanks R J,
      I did look at the post for the MA subwoofer but it doesn't look anything like my Klipsch. I also saw a tear down photo of that unit and the circuit boards didn't look like the ones in my Klipsch either. Thanks for you reply.

Comment

There are schematics for the RW-10 and RW-12, I don't know how close they might be. Maybe post some pictures of the boards.
        There is also a RSW-15 available that might be close.
        Last edited by R_J; 08-03-2022, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks R J,
          Are the schematics kept in a specific location on this site? I did a search for RSW-15 as well as RW-10 and RW-12 and I saw some posts about the RW-10 and RW-12 which included a service manual but nothing on the RSW-15

Comment

Here is the RSW-15 service manual
            Attached Files

Comment

There are some great videos on Youtube, specially from Supreme Innovations LLC.

Comment

Working...
              X