Comment

Re: asus x541u bios needed

Asus X541uv rev 2.0 bios dump

Comment

thanks cacla

Comment

Would like to request for Asus x541uv rev2 bios version 302. hope there's someone can provide...thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Debric View Post
              Would like to request for Asus x541uv rev2 bios version 302. hope there's someone can provide...thanks in advance
              Upload your original backup file and write your device serial number.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                Upload your original backup file and write your device serial number.
                Hello sir @Hardware1, these were the reference number X541UV-XX143T...... G7N0CV12362029B.. Thanks much
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Debric; 11-26-2022, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cacla View Post
                  Try this one
                  thanks

Comment

Hello sir @Hardware1, these were the reference number X541UV-XX143T...... G7N0CV12362029B.. Thanks much
                    Here's your new file, hope it works fine.
                    Attached Files
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    >>>>>

Comment

Here's your new file, hope it works fine.
                      Thank you for the effort sir. but i have tried this version 309 and i'd got a no display on my laptop. fan is spinning, LED is blinking normal, important voltages readout are present...

Comment

Thank you for the effort sir. but i have tried this version 309 and i'd got a no display on my laptop. fan is spinning, LED is blinking normal, important voltages readout are present...
                        I forgot that you need version 302, but this version doesn't exist on Asus website. just these versions on the image and 304 is the oldest one, it maybe work fine.
                        Attached Files
                        >>>>>

Comment

I forgot that you need version 302, but this version doesn't exist on Asus website. just these versions on the image and 304 is the oldest one, it maybe work fine.
                          Yes, i need the 302. i have already tried those given on asus website. just now i still tried again what u gave me the 309 and it just suddenly turn-off for a few seconds after switching it on..as i recall all available on asus have the same problem...

Comment

you are the best good bios

Comment

Working...
                            X