asus e203na rev 2.0 main bios required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asus e203na rev 2.0 main bios required

any body help me asus E203na rev 2.0 bios need .

Re: asus e203na rev 2.0 main bios required

send your old one if can fix it

Comment

try this...
      Attached Files

Comment

bios tested by me..
        thx..........

Comment

Originally posted by ndher86 View Post
          try this...
          Work perfectly, Thank you very much !

Comment

[HELP] Asus E203NA Serial Number Gone

please help put serial number in bios, the bios chip in the unit was blank before i flashed it using file from https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82789 and the flashed file worked fine, but without serial number.
            since the bios chip blank (empty) so i think it useless to upload the dump with all "FF" inside it, but here's the serial number on the sticker: HBN0CX09H07245E

Comment

Re: [HELP] Asus E203NA Serial Number Gone

Originally posted by kodox View Post
              please help put serial number in bios, the bios chip in the unit was blank before i flashed it using file from https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82789 and the flashed file worked fine, but without serial number.
              since the bios chip blank (empty) so i think it useless to upload the dump with all "FF" inside it, but here's the serial number on the sticker: HBN0CX09H07245E
              You can use asus block transmit tool, the short name is asus bt.exe . bt2.exe is used with newer boards .Search the forum,both have been posted somewhere.Alternatively you can edit the serial with a hex editor.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                You can use asus block transmit tool, the short name is asus bt.exe . bt2.exe is used with newer boards .Search the forum,both have been posted somewhere.Alternatively you can edit the serial with a hex editor.
                ok thank's, i'll search it
                on which address i can add the serial number?

Comment

ok thank's, i'll search it
                  on which address i can add the serial number?
                  the DMI can be copied from a backup (you dont have one) or from a dump that has DMI info in it then hex edit the serial/win key etc. Just use bt(2).exe to add it .
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-29-2021, 12:24 AM.
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

the DMI can be copied from a backup (you dont have one) or from a dump that has DMI info in it then hex edit the serial/win key etc. Just use bt(2).exe to add it .
                    just noticed, the bios doesn't have a legacy or csm mode. using dos box on win10 setup result error when running bt(2).exe.

i think just had to wait for someone to upload their bios dump

Comment

just noticed, the bios doesn't have a legacy or csm mode. using dos box on win10 setup result error when running bt(2).exe.

i think just had to wait for someone to upload their bios dump
                      Sorry,i gave you wrong info about this particular bios The serial/DMI is in one of the partitions in the TXE firmware, it would be difficiult to add it or change it.I found a dump with the DMI in it,the problem is the TXE FW is initialised ,and cleaning it removes the DMI.Do you still have the laptop

Comment

Sorry,i gave you wrong info about this particular bios The serial/DMI is in one of the partitions in the TXE firmware, it would be difficiult to add it or change it.I found a dump with the DMI in it,the problem is the TXE FW is initialised ,and cleaning it removes the DMI.Do you still have the laptop
                        ummm..... i'm not really understand what you've said , but still had the laptop on my desk

Comment

Originally posted by ndher86 View Post
                          try this...
                          thank you very much!!!, everything worked

Comment

Working...
                          X