Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 UEFI password

Hello can You help me password thanks
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuranc8 View Post
      Hello can You help me password thanks
      try...

Password : dan3788

Comment

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 bios password pls help

Comment

Originally posted by mzkstf View Post
          Microsoft Surface Pro 3 bios password pls help
          Password ----> 10101
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
            Password ----> 10101

Comment

Im sorry guys but this isnt making sense. Can someone tell me what file I need to dump my bios for my Surface Pro 3. I downloaded from several different links and names are not matching up with files I need to use.

Please Help

I have tried to use the Univeral Backup Toolkit, and I keep getting a "Cannot Identify the Bios" error. I am running it as Administrator.
              Last edited by beeson76; 07-12-2022, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beeson76 View Post
                Im sorry guys but this isnt making sense. Can someone tell me what file I need to dump my bios for my Surface Pro 3. I downloaded from several different links and names are not matching up with files I need to use.

Please Help

I have tried to use the Univeral Backup Toolkit, and I keep getting a "Cannot Identify the Bios" error. I am running it as Administrator.
                That's " Programmer " . It's a hardware device.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi, was hoping someone could help me retrive password for my Surface pro 3
                  here is the dump file created with fptw64.exe v9.5 r6

Thanks in advance

Comment

@madasahatter
                    Password is Case-SensitiVE.

password: CMWD3v1c3
                    --------
                    C - CHARLIE ( UPPERCASE )
                    M - MIKE ( UPPERCASE )
                    W - WHISKY ( UPPERCASE )
                    D - DELTA ( UPPERCASE )
                    3 - 3 ( digit )
                    v - victor ( lowercase )
                    1 - 1 ( digit )
                    c - charlie ( lowercase )
                    3 - 3 ( digit )
                    --------

Comment

Man that was quick, and works QUDOS... what did you read it with ?

thanks

Comment

@madasahatter
                        I use UEFITool NE Version (A59), then I do a search for "AMITSESetup" string (untick UNICODE option) to locate the AMITSESetup UEFI variable, in my case is the second result:
                        'ASCII text "AMITSESetup" in NVRAM/AmiTseSetupGuid at header-offset 0Bh'

if you double-click it will go to the variable, but on the third column says "LINK", so right-click and select "Go to data", it may take a few seconds and take you to the actual variable data, which in this case is (right-click, then "body hex view"):
                        1893FB2646BA284DF4E054744C07BB9A002E8EC1E95444E89F7BFA0E55A2B0350BC9665CC1EF1C83
                        (copy it and remove the space it's being added to the hex-string)

Then you can use the decoder on this hex-string, there's a XLS file on this or other thread.
                        Last edited by AAAC; 07-24-2022, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
                          @madasahatter
                          I use UEFITool NE Version (A59), then I do a search for "AMITSESetup" string (untick UNICODE option) to locate the AMITSESetup UEFI variable, in my case is the second result:

if you double-click it will go to the variable, but on the third column says "LINK", so right-click and select "Go to data", it may take a few seconds and take you to the actual variable data, which in this case is (right-click, then "body hex view"):
                          1893FB2646BA284DF4E054744C07BB9A002E8EC1E95444E89F7BFA0E55A2B0350BC9665CC1EF1C83

Then you can use the decoder on this hex-string, there's a XLS file on this or other thread.
                          You are pro.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

@madasahatter

Thanks again for the help.
                            I managed to find the string but when entered into the xls file it doesent seem to work. even tried the string you sent "1893FB2646BA284DF4E054744C07BB9A002E8EC1E95444E89F 7BFA0E55A2B0350BC9665CC1EF1C83" with the same results. I know this is already solved but was just curious how to do it.

Any suggestions ?

thanks

Comment

Did you remove the “ “ empty space that is being added to the hex-string? Copy the hex-string to a text file, remove the “ “ empty space and then copy it to the XLS Excel file.
                              I haven’t tried the XLS file, maybe is giving you Hex output that you may need to convert from Hex to ASCII.

Comment

Did you remove the “ “ empty space that is being added to the hex-string? Copy the hex-string to a text file, remove the “ “ empty space and then copy it to the XLS Excel file.

yes no spaces or quotes, using surface pro 3 decrypter by mxp

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by madasahatter View Post
                                  yes no spaces or quotes, using surface pro 3 decrypter by mxp

thanks
                                  just keeps comming back with #NAME?

Comment

Originally posted by madasahatter View Post
                                    just keeps comming back with #NAME?

Ok I figured it out. The version of MS Excel was too old. Using Libre Office to open the xls file now works.

thanks

Comment

Ok, that must have been the reason. I had downloaded the XLS file found in post #139, was trying to figure out what the problem may be, the sheet is password protected, so I used the creator nickname to unprotect it, that’s as far as I got. I’m also using an old version of MS Excel, so thanks to you too.
                                      There’s a Python script, I have downloaded them, but haven’t tested it either.

Comment

Hi,

Please could someone extract the password from this dump?

I got as far as pasting the hex string into the decoder but the formatting is broken in LibreOffice and there's a picture over the top of the output field.

Code:
                                        00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 17 93 F2 26 52 BA 22 4D F6 E0 1B 74 4A 07 EB 9A 33 2E 8E C1 E9 54 44 E8 9F 7B FA 0E 55 A2 B0 35 0B C9 66 5C C1 EF 1C 83
                                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mp3boy View Post
                                          Hi,

Please could someone extract the password from this dump?

Thanks
                                          LDCN1973

Comment

Working...
                                          X