Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rx580 not detected/ no display/ messing with primary card

Hi everyone

I've got a bit of a funny one, I've got an rx580 that is not detected/ wont display. It had all of the voltages needed on the core, memory, memory controller, 1.8 and 1.8 enable but the core wasn't getting warm. I found a 1k ohm resistor that was maybe missing from the pex reset A11 pin (R120 it didn't look like it was originally there but is on the board viewer). Now my core is starting to get warm but its still not detected. I have found that I don't have a 3.3V VDDC_VDDCI_PWROK signal because I don't have a 3.3V VDDC_PWR_GOOD signal to the nc7sz08p5x U1000 chip, I do have 3.3v PERSTB_BUF. I have tried putting a 5k ohm resistor from 3.3V to the power good pin but I still get no output for power ok. Is there anything else I can check? It also stops the fan from spinning on my main card if I run the faulty card as a second card. I also get no fan spin on the faulty card on windows but the fans initially spin on my HiveOS Linux machine. I do have a couple of cards here that i can check voltages and stuff on.

Thanks, Kurt
Working...
X