820-02016-a bios help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

820-02016-a bios help

I'm so sorry for the bad english. I have attached the original bios dump to 820-02016-a. There is no firmware password but after the install it asks for ID, does anyone have a bios dump with another serial number or can someone help me change the serial number?
    :keman:
    Attached Files

Re: 820-02016-a bios help

Originally posted by jaglion19 View Post
    I'm so sorry for the bad english. I have attached the original bios dump to 820-02016-a. There is no firmware password but after the install it asks for ID, does anyone have a bios dump with another serial number or can someone help me change the serial number?
    :keman:
    the bios is corrupt..check and post again ..post the full name and model...EMC...S/N..etc...give more details..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      the bios is corrupt..check and post again ..post the full name and model...EMC...S/N..etc...give more details..
      I know it's a2337 2020, it's been waiting for a long time, macbook air 13”, I couldn't find the serial number in the bios, I would appreciate if you add a suitable bios dump for it, I want to change the 5th letter of the serial number and add it. The bios may be corrupted because they tried to bypass with checkm8 before and tampered with it,

Comment

Originally posted by jaglion19 View Post
        I know it's a2337 2020, it's been waiting for a long time, macbook air 13”, I couldn't find the serial number in the bios, I would appreciate if you add a suitable bios dump for it, I want to change the 5th letter of the serial number and add it. The bios may be corrupted because they tried to bypass with checkm8 before and tampered with it,
        post EMC, serial number S/N, model according to the sticker on the case...
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Hi Sir,

Is it possible to help me get bios file for A2337 820-02016-A?

SN: C17gd35sq6l4
          EMC 3598

Thank you so much for your help

Comment

Sorry this is the attached file regarding to privios resquest.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tareqd60 View Post
              Sorry this is the attached file regarding to privios resquest.
              what is the problem with the laptop??

Comment

Working...
              X