This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Just joined. I'm looking at restoring some older computers (especially Macs and Amigas) and this looks like a great source!

Comment

Hello!activation message!

Comment

Hello Everyone,
        Beau here, just searching for a better understanding of capacitor testing and replacement.

Comment

Hello guys,

I'm George and I'm crazy about servicing old (pre-pc era) home computers. Knowing that, its pretty obvious I have a lot on my hands regarding bad caps

Comment

Nice board. Found it while looking for example pics of troubleshooting monitor issues.

Comment

Hi everyone. I am so delighted to have found this fantastic forum! I love it hear and everyone is really nice and lovely.

Keep up the good work my people!

Audi

Comment

Comment

Re: IT IS A PLEASURE TO ENTER THE FORUM

I'm here for a chance. I am from México. Honestly I don't have many experience as the most of people here, I have just a litlle bit. I didn't imagine to be interested about electronics until five years ago. But I realize I love it. I know that I need to learn a lot of things that's the reason Why I'm here. AND I HOPE TO CONTRIBUTE IN THIS FORUM:sonreír:

Comment

I'm here for a chance. I am from México. Honestly I don't have many experience as the most of people here, I have just a litlle bit. I didn't imagine to be interested about electronics until five years ago. But I realize I love it. I know that I need to learn a lot of things that's the reason Why I'm here, AND I HOPE TO CONTRIBUTE IN THIS FORUM.

Comment

Hi, new to forum. I have been repairing PCs and electronics for over 50 years. (Yes vacuum tubes) not sure why it took me so long to find this forum.

Dave

Comment

Hola desde Santiago de Chile, incursionando en la electrónica es mi primer foro en el que de verdad me interesa aportar y aprender de los maestros de este sitio.

Comment

My first computer was an Amstrad 8088 PC in 1987, and the first thing I did was pull out the 8088 and install a 16 bit VIC-20 CPU. I've had PC's, Macs (Classic Macs (SE-30), PowerPC (12" iBook), and Intel (MBP late 2013 13")) and a few Linux boxes. Like the Macs best, but I make my living on Windows.

Ever since 2012, I've run a one-man PC repair and consulting business from my apartment at first, and now from my wife's home. I specialize working with seniors.

Comment

Hello, my name is Pete and I am some kind of engineer. My Dell laptop recently gave it up and I have been digging into the problem. Came here for knowledge. Let's hope ...

Comment

Hello,
                              My name is Rosalind, and I'm an archaeologist in training with a passion for electrical engineering and computer systems. I love the nitty-grittiness of base level digital electronics and have been trying to fix my own computer, which brought me here!

Comment

Hi,

I am a software engineer and want's to learn more about the electronics and item level repair. Looks like this is a wonderful forum. Thank you!

-Z

Comment

Hello, I am IT engineer. I want to extend my electrical knowledge and repair skills

Comment

Hello, thank you for letting me join the group. I tinker with fixing computers and other things, working on troubleshooting my Samsung HT.

Comment

Hello guys, I'm interested on forums about old electronics, mainly I restore old receivers and amplifiers for some profit...
                                      Take care you all, thanks for letting me join!
                                      Reggie

Comment

I just registered then came here to introduce myself but can't find any way to post my intro in here. So, I'm using this 'quick reply' to ask where's the button that allows me to post my intro? Or, is this forum not Safari browser friendly?
                                        Cheers!
                                        Mike
                                        Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Comment

Hello!

Just a random guy doing some hobby electronic work at my spare time, to save tech from being thrown away

Comment

Working...
                                          X