This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I enter this website from Spain to learn more about electronics, I hope it is a great experience

Comment

Hello My name is Ricci. I am trying to fix my TV. I found the issue but I am trying to find if I can use parts from my other broken tv to fix the other. I have 2 NDF05N50ZG parts needing to be replaced on my Vizio E3D420VX. And I have a broken Screptre X505BV that has two parts K5A50D. Specs are almost the same with some slight differences. Can anyone help with letting me know if I can use the K5A50D parts?

Comment

Hi there, I'm from NZ. Just find this forum. Hope to find here some information! Regards

Comment

Hello everybody

Comment

Hey guys, I'm here because I got bored and decided to try and mod my old laptop's bios and bricked the darn thing.

Comment

Hello. I'm posting here so I can make a thread about my TV. Only half the LEDs turn on. Something's gone wrong with the power board and I'm not sure what.

Comment

Hi guys,my name is amir. just decided to join your lovely forums.

Comment

Hello my name is Peter and from Sweden

Comment

Hello.. I am Ananda

Comment

ciao a tutti

Comment

Hi There! I'm Nadav, EE, passionate about electronics
                        My MacBook Pro died, trying now to fix it by myself with the help of this amazing forum.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to board diagnostics and repair but I am learning a lot.
                          Glad I found this forum!

Comment

Jon from Tasmania here. Just started working on getting the original PSU from my IBM PC XT back up and running. Will let you know how I go...may ask for some help at some point...
                            :-)

Comment

Dimi from Bulgaria (currently live in the USA) I have always wanted to work on and get a better understanding of electronics. Probably I'll be a bit of a PITA since I'm a complete noob but with your help tonight I managed to troubleshoot my Magnavox tv MB and actually got it going. �� Cheers!

Comment

Hi, my name is Justin. Pretty new to the forum thing, but seem to b always find answers. So here I am joining a forum over a free tv.

Comment

Hello my Name Is Alex . I'm from Ukraine. I am an ordinary worker in a factory where mattresses are made. I am interested in electronics repair. I think this forum will help me with this.

Comment

Hello, my name is Mirco, I just got a broken treadmill and I'd like to fix it.

Comment

Hi, I'm just outside of Toronto, ON Canada. I have an interest in electronics and am currently trying to tackle an LED TV repair. I have read through some of the posts on this forum and would like to engage in some discussion about how to properly diagnose and repair.

Comment

Hi All :-)

Comment

Hello guys,
                                          I'm 22, electrical engineering student interested in electronics repair

Comment

Working...
                                          X