X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,
    Found this place while trying to resurrect so data off a onboard EMMC chip for a friend who stepped on their childs laptop. Yay!

Comment

hello guys....i'm Salvo and write to Sicily - Trapani

I hope to help all forum members

Comment

Hello,
        Joined as I'm trying to repair the BIOS on a thinkpad

Comment

Hello friends

Comment

Hello and thanks for this forum!

Comment

Hello all, and thank you for allowing me to join this forum. I hate the problems caused by bad capacitors!

Comment

Hy ! I am Dragos , 41 years old .
                I have 2 children .
                I work in gsm service , software and hardware .
                Thank you for welcome in this forum .

Comment

Hello folks, I'm Carl. Obviously I'm new and I found this forum through Google. I am interested in fixing anything and everything that's broken. And sometimes things that aren't. Gotta modify stuff sometimes ya know...lol. I started taking my toys apart at the age of 4 or 5 and I'm still doing it at 46. I told my mom I "just need to know what's inside there"...lol. And since being a surgeon required too much schooling and $$, I took the easy route and one much less stressful. Plus, people's lives generally aren't in my hands while fixing TV's, computers, washers and dryers, dishwashers, etc. I used to drag race and built all of my motors. I had 377 strokers, which is a Chevy 400 small block that used the crankshaft out of a 350 Chevy. I was told not to build this motor, because it was too hard to do and cost to much for less power than if I just built a 400. So everyone telling me NOT to do this, made me HAVE to do it. And it was a challenge, but I consistently built motors that would last me all season, even though I was turning 8,500-8,800 RPMs. The key to this motor is having a good steel crankshaft and a great set of aluminum heads. Anyway, that was 25 years ago and here I am, looking for advice on fixing TVs n such. Thanks for allowing me to come here and mix it up with y'all and maybe learn something!

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm glad to be here.

B

Comment

hello, need some assistance for a Lenovo thinkpad

Comment

Hey dudes. Mainly a car-electronics guy. However now I am finally able to admit that I need help!

Comment

Hello folks, started in this field too many years ago doing break/fix IT and now looking to branch into board repairs for something different.

Great to be here

Tek

Comment

Hello!

I'm Manuel, from Portugal! I'm here trying to save a Macbook Pro!!

Thank you all!

Comment

Hello,
                              I'm a french guy, web developer atm, with a little addiction to laptop/computer/server tweaking (hardware and software). I'm also a Linux fanboy (like "i'm using arch btw") and why I'm here? I've few old laptop rescued from trash and need few advices to make them great again and it's always nice to be part of a good community. Plus, I like the rules here, make this forum cool to read.
                              Have a nice day!

Comment

hello i`m new here.
                                i`m from argentina, buenos aires

i hope to make some new friend here

Comment

Hello from Atlanta Georgia.
                                  looking forward to hanging out with all y'all

Comment

Hello everyone, Quick introduction, my laptop got broken, and I am searching for help.

Comment

Iam new to this forum. Hello

Comment

Hello everyone, im from Viet Nam

Comment

cool , hello every one

Comment

Working...
                                          X