X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all
    Just joined & hoping to read and gain some knowledge that will help me troubleshoot & fix my powered Sub. I will post once I've done some reading, maybe I might find a similar problem to fix my issue.

Comment

just joined to further enhance our knowledge for Laptop repairs

Comment

Hi to everyone

Comment

Hi every body!
          Like every french people, my english is horrible! sorry for that!
          I'm 49 old, i'm living in Lorient in France and i love to repair. Anything!
          I love ATARI computers (www.labibleatari.fr) and my language So it's in french.
          But i repair all products with electronic and i love that!
          Thank to the community and administrators for this forum!

Comment

Hi,

I ve been working in electronics since 2000. I am an electronic technician. I daily repair smartphones, computers . I handle mostly hardware problems. I am gratuated in micorelectronics. I am 43 years old. I also fix software problems on smartphones and computers. I almost have the full equipment of the traditional and modern electronic technician.

Best regards

Comment

Helloooo!!!

Comment

hello. Just a newbie getting into TV repair.

Comment

Hello, my name is MarkEl, I am an electronics engineer, for more than 20 years I have worked in structured cabling and fiber optic networks but I am also a fan of microelectronics and laptop repair, I am happy to participate with my little knowledge and I hope I can learn a lot from all of you.

Comment

hello all! my name is james and i'm a long time lurker! (lol) just wanted to thank all the members that have helped me fix a few tv's here and there. this site is top-notch for semi-beginners like myself! thank you all, once again!

Comment

Hi, Newbie here seeking to gain more knowledge in repair especially in Mobile and laptop as my temporary source of income for the moment. Thank you and Stay safe everyone! Stop the spread of the Virus Stay Home!

Comment

Hi, Newbie here, seeking knowledge in repair especailly in Mobile and Laptop. To all Veterans and Profesional Tech out there please do not hesitate to share your to everyone. Stay safe! Stop the Spread of the Virus! Stay Home!

Comment

Olá a todos! Sou português tenho 73 anos não escrevo inglês e tenho uma admiração enorme pelas novas tecnologias e espero continuar a aprender junto dos mestres. Obrigado por ter sido aceite na vossa comunidade.

Comment

Hello. I have been always interested with computers since I was 10. Now I'm an electrical and electronics engineer and guess what? Still I love them

Comment

Hi, just joined to further enhance our knowledge for OLED tv repairs

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi guys! Amateur electronics technician based in Missouri. Still learning things all the time, but I'm fairly expereinced working on HV equipment since I have primarily been working on oscilloscopes and other HV radio equipment like amplifiers.

Great to be here!

Comment

Hi, I've joined because I have a specific issue with an AV receiver but I'm also interested in increasing my understanding and knowledge of consumer and music electronics. I'm very much a newbie though.

Comment

Hy, I have joined after a long unsuccessful search for any service documents for my esprimo mobile m9410 (which seems similar to the x9525). I really hope you can help me out

Comment

Hellooou

Comment

Hello Everyone , I am collector of Vintage computer equipment. Here to learn and Find information on components that I need when doing restorations.

Comment

Working...
                                          X