This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

My name is Smantha William i am new here, and i like piano music, sports and novels. I have my own website and Its all about best laptop, best piano, best digital piano, electronics, sports and outdoors, home and garden, entertainment and much more. Stay tuned for latest updates!

Comment

heyo just some dingus named David here from Texas who likes to fix stuff, just here to ask dumb questions that likely everyone knows the answer to(sorry).

Comment

Hello guys and thanks for having me here

Comment

Greetings all!

Thanks so much for such a great forum. Compared to many of you I'm very much a novice in electronics and board repair. Most of my projects focus on hacking and resto-modding old tech, particularly CRTs and Soviet calculators.

I'm now starting to dabble in computer repair, mostly for friends. And oh how quickly I found myself out of my depth in the deep end of the pool! I look forward to diving into these forums and contributing what little I can offer whenever possible!

Thomas

Comment

Hi , just joined and having a nosy about seeing what all the buttons do .

Service engineer for high pressure cleaning equipment , ie pressure washers .
            I've always had an interest in electronics and done a few basic courses in it .
            I hate waste and always try to rescue things and put more life into them.

I'm trying my hand at rescuing TV 's from the land fill at the mo .

Saved a few, not many, but one for my brother was soldering on a replacement LED on one of the strips after disassemble. So i can solder , i have diagnostic ,a analytical mind,.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

Comment

Hi. New here. Glad I found this site.

Comment

just saying hello

Comment

Hi everyone am abdul from Uganda

Comment

Hello Hello, i'm Henrik from Denmark, thanks for having me in this forum

Comment

Hello everyone, greetings from Colombia. The land of coffee and other "stimulating substances" . I'm an electronics service techinician for about 15 years. Mostly working on computers, consumer electronics and printers. Weekend motorcycle mechanic as well, IBM/lenovo thinkpad fetishist, hahah, i love those systems!! I'm about to finish my degree on Mechatronics Engineering. My english is good but somtimes i made mistakes, sorry for that. I hope to learn a lot from the badcaps.net community, thank you!!!

Comment

Hello there,

just to indroduce myself:
                        I am an IT guy, studied with a master degree in Computer Science. Based to hardware development I fiddled around with electronics since I was a child and build my own equipment for making music (Tube Amps, Solid State Amps, Preamps).
                        Beside my second profession as bassist and producer I also act as sound engineer at live gigs.

Nice to meet you all.
                        Sawhead

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am Kenneth Ugochukwu (username - vettouch), I am 35, have a child.

I am a beginner in digital electronics (laptop/desktop). I strongly believe this forum will will bring the needed skills I have always sought for.

Comment

Hola amigos del foro!! Mi nombre es Lucio, soy de Montevideo Uruguay, y despues de muchos años retomo el tema de la reparación; estoy viendo videos de reparación de motherboard de PC y de Notebook, por ahora estoy muy mareado, pero el tiempo dirá si puedo o no, saludos

Comment

Hi, found this forum on a google search and was blown away with the knowledge on here. Hoping to learn a few things.

Comment

Hello, my name is Oetker and I live in Zagreb, Croatia.

My formal education is that of a doctor of medicine and during my working hours I "fix" people. In my spare time I occasionally try to save broken electronics and finding this forum has helped me tremendously.

Comment

Hi my name is Kenji, I'm from Canada. Have 3 kids going to school at this time of Covid-19, it's not easy. Came here to get some help with my newly acquired laptop. Thanks for making this great website. :-)

Comment

G'day guys, Jdown79 here. Local computer technician pushing into the Board level repair side of things. Always hated how easily accessible documentation for Apple is, yet Windows brands are always hard to ascertain. I look forward to what I can learn from this forum

Comment

Hi all, just had my Dell Dell U2413 make a MASSIVE pop, and now won;t come back on, so hoping to find some info here (found a thread that might help), so I don't have to buy a monitor before HDMI 2.1 are out.

Comment

Hi,

Just going to keep it short and sweet

Been playing with computers since VIC20, C64 & Microbee days and working/repairing since Mac SE days - component level not board level repairs.

Also done over 10 years doing hardware data recovery.

Just trying to keep some of these newer Macs going while Apple is trying to get everyone to buy new.

Comment

It's very exciting to find such an active community. And it's awesome to see that many people helping each other. I am happy to be part of it.
                                          So hello everybody, I'm Harry and I'm living in Budapest right now.
                                          I wish all of you be well in this pandemic situation.
                                          Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                          X