Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

How do I post my intro.

Comment

Im from texas

Comment

Hello there,

I'm a lil noob in electronic from France here to learn a lot since i like to fix things and to understand what i exactly do when i fix things.
            First i have an Original Xbox motherboard to repair and i'm actually becoming deeply crazy of Amiga's stuffs !

Comment

Hi Guys and Gals

I am Jimmy, from Perth Australia. I have been computer professional for the past 8 years.New to repairing laptops and desktops at the component level. This forum is amazing with all that wealth of information
              to get you started. I hope i get some help here. Cheers !

Comment

Hi everyone. The name is Phil and I live in good ole Vero Beach, FL. New to these forums and I am here to learn what I can about repairing TV's. So many people just throw away their televisions because they will not turn on or something like that and it is usually an easy fix. I live in a town that has the "beach side". Very wealthy people that don't care about just throwing away a 2,000 tv because it won't power up correctly. I live finding things for repair or parts and fixing them up to working level. Makes me feel good and kinda brings me a bit of joy to see something someone was going to trash boot right up after I mess with it. So I am here to learn.

About to Reflow some chips for the first time and some of the posts I have seen on this subject have been very info stove but k would like some more info. PM me if you have some experience and lets talk. Not wanting to bake the whole board as some have done. Have a heat gun and ready to go.

Comment

My name is Joe. I joined this forum to troubleshoot a failing TV.

Comment

Hello all

i am new joinee in community.

Thanks
                    Tejas

Comment

lenovo s10-3C Bios Required. plz.

Comment

Hi

I am Rum, Joined the forum to get some assistacne in fixing a tV power board,

Comment

Hello an new here. The reason I joined coz I meed your help guys. Its my first time to disassemble my acer aspire 4736z because its overheating and shutting down most of time. After taking it apart and cleaning it, its powering on but has no display. I remove the memory module and started it but no beep sound. Until I accidentally short circuit it by wrong placing the processor then I smell something burning. I corrected it now its shutting off in seconds. PLEASE HELP ME

Comment

Hello, name is Charlie from WI. My Panasonic HDTV just died and I found a thread in this forum that have similar issues to mine and I like to get some help before purchasing a totally new TV.

Comment

Hi, am new to badcap.. i am intresting reparing guide

Comment

Hello I am Sam from Australia
                                i have been to badcaps before, searching about badcaps in computers.
                                I am in 80s HiFi and a fan of Technics electronics.

Nice to meet you all

Comment

Hello! My name is Igor. I'm from Russia. I am an engineer. I like to repair electronic devices. Nice to meet you.

Comment

Hello
                                    I'm just interested in tech repair in general
                                    I also happen to live in the hub of all tech, Silicon Valley

Comment

hello every one i'm newbee here
                                      i hope im welcome this furom
                                      i am a cellphone technician
                                      i im interested to learn more about pc/laptop to repair

iam from philipines

sorry for my grammar

thank you admin/satff

Comment

Was sysadmin in the VA, now I'm back into web programming and bootstrapping my
                                        my electronics (took some basic electronics way back in college). From Alexandria, VA, currently in the Far East. First laptop was an IBM Thinkpad 365XD I think;-).

Comment

Hi All

Been repairing electronics for 30 years - or at least trying to!

Been reading some posts and thought I should join.

Regards

Russ

Comment

Working...
                                          X