Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asus x556uj black screen

Originally posted by Mazorca View Post
    Thank you for those wise words, I could not do the build with FIT, so I used UEFITool.
    When you get a bios like that that won`t build its usually because the ME FW is corrupt,you can check with MEAnalyzer.You can still repair them by copying another ME region from another bios dump the same as the one you`re working on,(using a hex edior + UEFITool) it doesnt have to be a clean one,if its initialised (dirty) you can clean it afterwards.
    When you copy the DMI don`t forget the win key,in a lot of asus bios the key is stored in 2 different places
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-09-2021, 09:29 AM.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi all i got this Asus X556UJ-XO001T S/N : G2N0CV077290078

I have this laptop it starts and screen stays black, i suspect BIOS is corrupted, please can you clean this for me
      ¿¿

here i attach original BIN
      Attached Files

Comment

try this, i can't find DMI into your dump to transfer it.
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• SMDFlea
          SMDFlea commented
          Editing a comment
          DMI for the bios at post 6 260000 - 2630FF , 290000 - 2930FF

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
        try this, i can't find DMI into your dump to transfer it.
        With this bin, i add DMI from post #6 , laptop starts, fan spins but battery led keeps flashing and screen flickers and stays black, no image , any other ideas , may be chip is dead ??

Comment

Originally posted by lrservicios View Post

With this bin, i add DMI from post #6 , laptop starts, fan spins but battery led keeps flashing and screen flickers and stays black, no image , any other ideas , may be chip is dead ??
          try
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lrservicios View Post

try without adding DMI, bios region is updated from bios update and ME is clean.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
            X