This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, my name is Stueffel. im from germany and love it to fix some computers. i hope to find some new ways to be productive

Comment

Hello everyone.
      My name is Damian, I am interested programming, embedded systems and real-time operating systems. I found the forum while looking for information helpful in repairing the macbook. I found a lot of helpful information so I decided to join here. As a hobby, I repair equipment if I have time. I come from Poland and I send greetings to all lovers of electronics.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm giorgio
        I am an Italian technician working for 25 years in the TV NOTEBOOK CONSOLE repair sector.
        congratulations for this forun i read that there are many competent technicians

Comment

hello am new glad to be here how do I open .bvre file

Comment

Hi everyone
            New user here my name is manos
            i live in Creta,Greece
            i am mobile and computer technician for 12 years
            I love this job because every day learn something new!
            Congratulation for this helpful forum

Comment

Hi I am new to the forum. I am electrical engineer and I like fixing stuff

Comment

Bonjour de France !

Comment

hey guys, my time to introduce myself, 40yo dutch guy here. Grew up on building my own and my fathers companies computers in the late 80's, to this day still into pc's and hardware. The last decade i started to get more and more into repairing electronics. Recently got interested into board level repair, looking to gain knowledge and information regarding this subject.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm Darius, been fixing laptops / electronic devices for a few years now but only just getting into board level repairs.

Comment

Hello, I registered here because I had a problem with my monitor (2007FPB).

With the help of the forum I was able to find the cause and fix the damage.
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...0&postcount=22

Thank you

Comment

Hi everyone
                        My name is David
                        I need some advice on fixing some used electronics parts or similar.
                        Thank you for help.
                        Kind regards D

Comment

hi everyone

Comment

I'm looking for( bios) file for medion akoya e6315 notebook where can I found here? if it is possible? somebody please help,thank you so much

Comment

Hi

Comment

My Name is Tex and I live in Arizona.

Semi-retired and working on Samsung with backlight issues.

Comment

Hey there all, This is just a short post so I can get into the fun stuff! I am just dipping my toes into board repairs, and can't wait to learn more! Rockin' and Rollin' in TN,USA!

Comment

Hi All! I am from Poland and looking for some BIOS solutions for Notebooks.

Comment

Hello colleagues!
                                      I am from Ukraine, Mariupol. I have 2 degrees: automation of control systems of industrial equipment and the second engineer-power engineer. I work at a large enterprise. I have been fond of electronics for 35 years for pleasure and help my friends. It all started with
                                      making decoders for TVs, repairing video recorders, camcorders and TVs, and then repairing car ECU (Electronic Control Unit). Recently, they were fond of frequency converters. I decided to register on this forum, because it discusses topics of interest to me.

Comment

Hi! This is Ayush from India. Pharmacist by profession. But, always interested in technology. Always like to do the experiment on laptops, mobiles. And in that process some time I broke it.
                                        Like now, I was trying to install Bliss Os in my Samsung NP300e5x and I broke the bios. Open the laptop and tried to flsh it by myself bu watching the youtube videos but, I don't see any model no or the ic manufacturer name or model no on it. So, I don't know what should I do

Comment

Hello Everyone, I am happy to be a member of this community. I am kind of noob at electronics repair but I want to learn a lot.

I am from Hungary btw, I am working as an engineer (energetic).

Best wishes to you all

Comment

Working...
                                          X