• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: firmware for sony KDL40X 3500

no s/c on pins
    over 850k to earth

Comment

Man. on the photo its clear there are soldering line going thru all 3 pins... need to clean them.. or did yours camera add lines on pins LOL.

Comment

this is the cct that drops the 12v
        Attached Files

Comment

no that was just a bit of dust on photo sorry

Comment

yours T_CON the issue by dropping the 12V supply

the soldering work on it before was not clean job.. i have doped if any can know where the issue but blowing F1 enough to judgment its fault. replace it or do clean work on it.. that no more F1 goes Open.

Comment

ok thanks ,
              did you consider the cct i posted with regards to 12v line being pulled down by this fet? when linked i/p to o/p 12v comes up and pic is fine
              there is no sign of any component getting hot on t con with this linked
              the reason that the fuse failed was tha foil was shorting pins out ,
              and that was sorted when i replaced the foil
              as you can see in previous post ,pic is good and t con no sign of overheating even without its heatsink fitted

Comment

Originally posted by jimbofz View Post
                ok thanks ,
                did you consider the cct i posted with regards to 12v line being pulled down by this fet? when linked i/p to o/p 12v comes up and pic is fine
                there is no sign of any component getting hot on t con with this linked
                the reason that the fuse failed was tha foil was shorting pins out ,
                and that was sorted when i replaced the foil
                as you can see in previous post ,pic is good and t con no sign of overheating even without its heatsink fitted
                foil...?? which one? do you mean ribbon cable ?

Comment

i see, i saw it at yours other threat ( ribbon cable )... this will not change the suspect.. if F1 goes open because of shorts pins. mean another parts effected either on the panel edge boards so ( now if you put in place F1 it will open again ).. follow the lines which were shorted. start from the panel edge boards. dont guess yours calculation on perfect picture or no heat.. it need really deep inspection from end boards ( panel ) forward the T-CON self.

Comment

ok will give that a try

Comment

Working...
                    X