Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft surface Bitlocker - need help

hi friends
    i have a microsoft surface laptop model 1769 , and i have this problem which is first for me ..
    bitlocker recovery key

i have try to reset but no succes ,

what next to do any help

Re: Microsoft surface Bitlocker - need help

Originally posted by basic View Post
    hi friends
    i have a microsoft surface laptop model 1769 , and i have this problem which is first for me ..
    bitlocker recovery key

i have try to reset but no succes ,

what next to do any help
    is the data important? if not, try to boot from an external device (usb stick) and wipe the ssd. just reinstall windows afterwards. if data is necessary you need the correct recovery key!

Comment

Originally posted by rediii View Post
      is the data important? if not, try to boot from an external device (usb stick) and wipe the ssd. just reinstall windows afterwards. if data is necessary you need the correct recovery key!
      no the data are not important and i have try to fresh install windows 10 but i get this message error :
      DATA ERROR CYCLIC REDUDANCY CHECK

Comment

no the data are not important and i have try to fresh install windows 10 but i get this message error :
        DATA ERROR CYCLIC REDUDANCY CHECK
        does this error occur after the first reboot, directly after the windows installation? can you check the smart data of the ssd in a winpe environment?

Comment

does this error occur after the first reboot, directly after the windows installation? can you check the smart data of the ssd in a winpe environment?
          i am not sure on first boot or after many try

Comment

i am not sure on first boot or after many try
            i have dissasembly the surface to remove ssd but is soldered on board

Comment

i have dissasembly the surface to remove ssd but is soldered on board
              try to test the soldered ssd with tools (maybe hdat2, maybe win pe or linux)

Comment

try to test the soldered ssd with tools (maybe hdat2, maybe win pe or linux)
                i think the ssd is write and read protected .
                using cmd i saw the datentrager ist geschutzt .
                protected hardrive

Comment

Looks like faulty hardware.
                  ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Win10 will only install if you disable secure boot and use "delete volume override" in DISKPART .Use a UEFI bootable flash drive.You can re-enable secure boot after the install .I reset my nieces surface 4 this way,she didn`t save her bitlocker key to onedrive.

https://www.repairwin.com/fix-cannot...ith-bitlocker/
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-29-2021, 06:06 AM.
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      Win10 will only install if you disable secure boot and use "delete volume override" in DISKPART .Use a UEFI bootable flash drive.You can re-enable secure boot after the install .I reset my nieces surface 4 this way,she didn`t save her bitlocker key to onedrive.

mhhh, i did it without those steps, but yeah, just try it! good advice

Comment

when i try delete volume override in diskpart i get error message

cyclic redundance error
                        Last edited by basic; 03-29-2021, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Run chkdsk see if that will fix it.
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Run chkdsk see if that will fix it.
                            i get now error the chkdsk can not continue ist read only

on list volume ist the unknow format . not ntfs or fat32
                            is just unknow
                            Last edited by basic; 03-29-2021, 08:50 AM.

Comment

My mistake i forgot it won`t run. You could try the Microsoft surface data eraser or a PSID Revert using the SSD tools from the drive manufacturer or use some other partition software.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sur...ce-data-eraser

Comment

My mistake i forgot it won`t run. You could try the Microsoft surface data eraser or a PSID Revert using the SSD tools from the drive manufacturer or use some other partition software.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sur...ce-data-eraser
                                i think this hardrive is protected coz even with cmd i didnt make to erase
                                so does this microsoft erase program will erase !!

Comment

i think this hardrive is protected coz even with cmd i didnt make to erase
                                  so does this microsoft erase program will erase !!
                                  Try it,if it doesn`t work just google "PSID Revert" .What make/model is the drive ?

Comment

Is there any way to unlock bitlocker

c drive lock, so windows lock. & i don't have Microsoft account

pl. guide me

Comment

Working...
                                    X