Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need Asus X515JA ( X541 JA REV:2.0)i3 10TH Bios file

Hello friends.
    I need Asus X515JA ( X415 JA REV:2.0)i3 10TH Bios file.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by tarum2003; 04-13-2021, 02:27 AM.

Re: I need Asus X515JA ( X541 JA REV:2.0)i3 10TH Bios file

Friends, the title is misspelled, sorry.
    your motherboard
    :X415 JA REV: 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by tarum2003 View Post
      Friends, the title is misspelled, sorry.
      your motherboard
      :X415 JA REV: 2.0
      Post your bios backup, and a picture of the white sticker with a barcode/QR code on it .
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Post your bios backup

Comment

try this dump
          Attached Files

Comment

Asus X515JA-B - BIOS password

Can you please remove the password from the BIOS dump or provide a unlocked BIOS dump from other X515JA (CSME ver13.0.X) ?

I couldn't find (for free) any BIOS dump for Asus X515JA. I found matching BIOS from ASUS X415JA REV 2.0 - after cleaning ME region it works fine apart of the keyboard, so I still need X515JA BIOS.

Thank you
            Attached Files

Comment

Re: Asus X515JA-B - BIOS password

Originally posted by Kazik View Post
              Can you please remove the password from the BIOS dump or provide a unlocked BIOS dump from other X515JA (CSME ver13.0.X) ?

I couldn't find (for free) any BIOS dump for Asus X515JA. I found matching BIOS from ASUS X415JA REV 2.0 - after cleaning ME region it works fine apart of the keyboard, so I still need X515JA BIOS.

Thank you
              Post a picture of the square white QR code (or long barcode sticker) on the motherboard,it could be under the SSD or on the other side somewhere
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Asus X515JA-B - BIOS password

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                Post a picture of the square white QR code (or long barcode sticker) on the motherboard,it could be under the SSD or on the other side somewhere
                Thank you for a quick reply. I hope the attached picture is sharp enough.
                Attached Files

Comment

Can anyone help with the unlock?

Comment

Originally posted by Kazik View Post
                    Can anyone help with the unlock?
                    unlock
                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                    Thanks to all supporters.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                      unlock
                      The BIOS works fine. Thank you.

Comment

Hello
                        I also need this bios.

There is no original bios, it came from another service.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                          unlock
                          Working perfect. I was looking for this file five days ago

Comment

hi, can anyone share who has ec bios for this device?

Comment

Originally posted by husnu16 View Post
                              hi, can anyone share who has ec bios for this device?
                              Upload your EC Backup here (If you have it), your Main BIOS, write your Device Serial Number and your SIO Chip Number. May someone can help you.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Due to a problem in the electrical network, the device was in standby, type c supply, and ite sio short-circuit status. We changed all of these. Amps are back to normal. It is currently triggered and stays at 36mah current. That's why I'm looking for Sio software. I will write with sas programmer.

CASE CODE: X515JA-EJ2112W
                                MB CODE: X415JA REV 3.1
                                SN: N2N0CX07E55107C
                                CN: HNDX
                                SIO: IT5125E-128 CXA
                                MBIOS: MX25L12872F
                                VGA: UMA
                                CPU:İ3-10GEN
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by husnu16; 03-31-2023, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Due to a problem in the electrical network, the device was in standby, type c supply, and ite sio short-circuit status. We changed all of these. Amps are back to normal. It is currently triggered and stays at 36mah current. That's why I'm looking for Sio software. I will write with sas programmer.

CASE CODE: X515JA-EJ2112W
                                  MB CODE: X415JA REV 3.1
                                  SN: N2N0CX07E55107C
                                  CN: HNDX
                                  SIO: IT5125E-128 CXA
                                  MBIOS: MX25L12872F
                                  VGA: UMA
                                  CPU:İ3-10GEN
                                  If your SIO Size is 256KB, this should be your EC file.
                                  Attached Files
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post

If your SIO Size is 256KB, this should be your EC file.
                                    Thanks

Comment

Thanks
                                      You're Welcome
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                      X