This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Just a new guy. Auto mechanic by trade but will try to fix pretty much anything that breaks.

Comment

Hello.
      I'm Peter from Hungary. Laptop repair my profile. Like the Forum.

Comment

Hi, and thanks for this electronics forum! I have only basic electronic skills, so I come here for advice!
        Thanks,
        barry

Comment

Hey Gang, looking for some help on my panasonic. I own all panasonic plasma tv's so been down this road before. Did a search of my problem but couldn't have it addressed so coming to say hello to everyone!

Comment

hello!

Comment

I am a window cleaner, but have always been a thrift junkie - with everything, including electronics. When it breaks, I fix it. The main problem these days is getting hold of circuit diagrams - I source them mainly from eastern block websites, but the search is still difficult. I have been into electronics since I built a metal detector when I was 8 years old. I then built radios, a ZX80, CB amps, audio amps, fixed cars, washing machines, Tv's (with valves!), radio transecievers, printers, motorbikes, alarm systems, designed video, audio and timecode routers (before the word 'router' was associated with networks!), single board controllers and loads of other stuff. Just fixed a Harman Kardon active sub - what a dreadful design!!! No wonder they don't last long - same with modern laptop M/B's - huge reliability problems - still! Oh, and don't worry about running out of electrolytics to replace, the poor reliability coupled with poor thermal design and the need to make products as cheap as possible means there will be a plentiful supply of 'bad caps' for us to fix!

Comment

Hey guys looking for some help on a tv will post shortly.

Comment

Hello all :-)

Comment

Hi
                    My name is Dan and I just only want to fix my nighmare TV
                    Thank You.

Comment

Hi All. Just joined the forum.... Glad to find a community that's into electronics yo.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                        I am a new member of this forum

Comment

Hello, joined to fight the good fight against planned obsolescence and THE MAN.
                          Or maybe just because I'm too cheap to get new things when goofy little things stop working....

Comment

Hello. I joined because I have been reading the forum for quite some time and it's finally time that I have a question of my own I would
                            Like to ask
                            Thanks !!

Comment

Also I can't read the welcome message after I closed out of it

Comment

hello

Comment

Hoping to find the answers to what my tv is doing.

Comment

Hi all! Registered here to get (and maybe give one day) some assistance on repairing home electronics instead of throwing them away to buy new

Comment

Hello - Name is Dick, I'm glad to be here. This is my first post, but intend to post more in the future.

Comment

Howdy! Found the forum researching issues with my TH-50PZ800U. I'll beg for assistance as soon as I'm able to start a thread.

Comment

Hi Everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                          X