This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey guys......came across this great site when my plasma stopped working. Hope someone can help. Thanks......

Comment

Hello friends new here, I am happy to join up with such great technicians, looking forward to having a great time. And to increase my technical knowledge.

Good to be here

Comment

Just joined today - looking for some help with repairing my Onyx Rocket subwoofer that blows its fuse after being powered on for about 1 second! Hoping it's just some....badcaps!

Comment

I am a maintenance tec for 20 years but need help now an again hope this is the right place.

Comment

Very groovy website.

Comment

Hey, I am new to the site and would like to attempt to repair my tv. I am also having my son help/learn along with me. I think it will be good for him to learn about electronic components, what they do and how to diagnose and repair things. We tinned our first soldering iron last night and soldered a couple of capacitors onto an old motherboard for practice. I hope to be able to post a new thread to get help on my Philips 42Pf9431d/37.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, I'm an electronics enthousiast from the Netherlands. Came across this forum searching for schematics for a laptop with a broken motherboard.

Great source of information!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, Whyso here.
                      Im a Full time computer Technician at a Private Service Center.
                      I was looking for Acer lap bios bin and i ended up here on this forum, so far i find this forum very helpful and with full of technical Support.

Comment

Greeting... Looking from some TV help so here is my intro. post.

Comment

Hello guys,

I'm trying to wrap my head around some advanced electronics and by doing so, I hope to understand more of the working principles of PC's, TV's, PSU etc. Maybe sometime I'll able to fix some of those

Looking forward to meet some great people here...

Comment

Re: New Member introduction

Greetings!

I've visited this forum many times in the past and have finally decided to jump in and register. I'm an R & D/Design engineer with a strong background in repair of consumer, pro audio, computer and medical electronics over the past 30 years.
                            After the last 9+ yrs developing products from all industries, specifically medical mobility and oil & gas, I too have fallen victim to the corporate monster known as 'reduction in force' aka downsizing and so am once again stepping out on my own, this time as an engineering consultant.

That said, my being here is two-fold; as a good tech or engineer should never stop learning, I am eager to glean anything I find interesting here, and of course will be happy to help with any issues if I can along the way! Cheers!

-Doc

Comment

Newbie here, 1st post!

Plasma TV on the fritz and hoping to get guidance from the knowledgeable members here.

I'll be getting back after I check a couple more things o the set.

Comment

yet another newbie;

I own my own company installing Security systems and cameras. I also do IT work for various small and medium business. Have the odd person asking me to repair their tv. I haven't needed to ask for help yet but figured i should be ready for when i do!

Thanks

Comment

Hello !

Comment

Kewdave1 is my name Kewaunee wi. I repair computers and TV's, 9in my spare time I restore sparton radios

Comment

Greetings.

I am here hoping to get some information about one of my motherboards capacitors.

Comment

Hi folks I'm Riley and I love to tinker, been at it since I was a little kid in the 70s. These days it's mostly embedded development, homebrew cnc, robotics, 3d printers and so forth.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                          X