• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

This doesnt let me make a new thread, i already followed the instructions

Comment

Greetings,
      thank you for your efforts to keep this site up and running.

Hello all, my name Amenope

Comment

Hi!
        I'm from hungary and i'm a student at the time.
        I love all the server and networking stuff and i'm modding my pc all the time.(put a csci hdd in it or an other video card or some old stuff)
        I have some servers at home i'm also make som 3d stuff in blender.

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is Dave, and I live in Georgia...the one in the U.S.....not the country in Asia! I'm an electronics geek for 50 years. I've already found a few nice nuggets of information on the site. Thanks to the probably unappreciated folks who run this site, my hat is off to you all.

Comment

Hi to all,
            I'm Geert from Belgium and I hope to find some new friends and look forward to interesting discussions and repair solutions in this forum.
            From whatI have read so far it looks very promissing to me :-)
            I hope we all wil enjoy en learn stuff...

Btw: my first calculator ;-) was a C64 with "final cartridge 3" + floppy 1541 + floppy 1581 (3Ā½-inch) + 1200/50 baud modem and I was running a BBS on that very same C64 somewhere between 1989-1990.
            Regards, Geert

Comment

Hi guys. I am an IT student from Serbia. I do programming and I started doing basic electronic fixes few years ago like replacing clearly damaged components in PSU, monitors, mobos, graphic cards..etc.. I am stumbling upon a lot of short circuit stuff in the last couple months so I would like to learn more about solving problems like those. I already found a lot of answers to my questions here and I would like to thank you all for keeping this community alive. It was about time I joined in.

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is Ty (in case my username wasn't obvious enough). I've been repairing cell phones, laptops and electronics for a few years now. I've recently made quite a few hefty investments towards microsoldering equipment this last month. I've also invested a lot of time researching how to repair component level problems. I'm looking into expanding my cell phone and laptop repairing skill. I'm also looking for some help getting myself all the necessary schematics and board view files. Would appreciate any help and compensate in any way that I can!

Comment

Hi, I'm Randy, just joined today. I'm a computer engineer with Qualcomm - I do digital logic design for a living but I like to find and repair electronics as a hobby. I recently found a 70" Sharp Aquos LCD TV on Craigslist that won't power up, so that's why I'm here, to find some debug help. Thanks!

Comment

hello guys, Frank here from Philippines, have little electronic background and still has a lot to learn. Came to this forum to learn from these guru's

Comment

Hello Dears

This is Shamooooot. I am a biomedical engineer, my hobby even before I studied engineering is to fix stuff.

I am now working as a service engineer.

I found this great forum and I think it is a great place to get help to fix electronics at component level and stop being slave to the companies which needs you to replace the whole part (board).. I just hate that.
                      Let the fun begin..

Comment

Hi, i am from Transilvania, Romania, Europe, and i have Electronics like a Hobby. i like to learn new things.

Comment

Hi experts!!! I'm new to the forum and haven't done much electronic work since college. Looking forward to dusting off the cob webs.

Comment

My name is Natasha I am having a hard time with my TV so I was hoping to get help from the people of this forum

Comment

Good evening,

this looks to be a very welcoming and beneficial forum for the issues I'm experiencing. Thank you all!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello! im bradley

Comment

why cant i comment on other stuff

Comment

Hi,
                                      Im the new guy here...
                                      A little about me:
                                      Love electronics (have 50/50 experience), everything i have learned i did at work and through practice, that is why i dont really know a lot of usefull stuff but that is why im still increasing my knowledge and registered in here

Comment

Hi my name is thepinkhere and i am from Switzerland. and i hope enjoy with you guys

Comment

Hi from Bulgaria.
                                          Useful conversions. I don't "speak" imperial. Please use metric, if you want to address me.
                                          1km=1000m=100000cm, 1inch=2.54cm, 1mile=1609.344meters, 1ft=30.48cm 1gal(US)=3.785liters, 1lb=453grams, 1oz=28.34grams

Comment

Working...
                                          X