This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there badcaps members! I'm Bully from Bucharest Romania! I'm happy to be a badcaps member! So much good knowledge posted here that will guide me on my projects!

Keep the good work!

Comment

Hi to all on forum, great place to learn new things

Comment

Hi all! I'm Jeremie aka chok from Limoges, France. Sorry for my bad english, I'll try to do my best.
        I'm trying to fix some stuff as a hobby and to save money ;p
        i've allready respawn a Samsung 226BW monitor changing bad caps
        but now I have issues with my HannsG HG281DJ monitor which was blinking when turning on and now it doesn't work anymore.
        So I'm here to learn and to get some knowledge.
        Thanks

Comment

Hello all, came here for some TV repair advice

Comment

Hi all,
            trashnetter here. Just joined up to see if I can learn a thing or two and maybe fix some of the items lying around the home that run on electrickery! without killing myself or anyone else. Have been an electrician since 1993 but never really dabbled with fixing things on a component level. Fingers crossed eh?

Comment

Hello New Here,

Multiple audio and video systems. Like to play around, fix my own stuff and save a few bucks along the way.

Hope to learn something while I am here,
              K

Comment

Hi,

My name is Robert Post.
                From Jonesboro, AR

Looking to determine issue with my Vizio.

Comment

Hello Ralph from Los Angeles, going to try and fix my LG PB5600 today!

Comment

Hi my name is Rick I live in San Diego CA. I am Twice retired once from the US navy and lastly from SONY Electronics I was retired when they retired the CRT TV's.
                    I found your forum when I had problems with my Sony TV. The picture was solorized and dark.
                    I have been into computers for quite some time. The first computer I actually owned was a radio shack COCO, but my intro to computers was by writing FORTRAN programs on punch cards. Then we got terminals, and I found Colossal Cave Adventure, later MIT turned it into ZORK!. When my squadron got Xerox Word processors they included an 8” disk with the CPM operating system. Yea! I could play my text games again. I also learned to program in basic and DB2 Database programming.

Comment

Joined the forum to see if I can get some help with repairing a PCB from wine fridge. I am a software engineer with 20 years of experience, but like to dabble in electronics and other engineering fields from time to time. And I hate throwing things away that can be fixed!

Comment

Hi I just joined this forum because I'm diagnosing two TVs. Thank you in advance for everyone's input.

Comment

Hello,

I can't believe I just now found this forum. Looks like it has many knowledgeable people that can hopefully help me.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Paul from St. Helens Oregon. I've been an amateur electronics enthusiast for many, many years. Grew up with an electronic engineer as a father and was fascinated ever since. I've fixed countless monitors, computers and TVs by visual inspection and basic multi-meter testing. I love tinkering with thinks like Raspberry Pis and laptop boards. I'm and IT professional so it just sort of lends itself to electronics.

Looking forward to spending lots of time on this site learning more in depth about circuitry.

Thanks for providing this forum!!

Comment

Re: Olivier from France

Hi all members
                              I am Olivier from Fance and I am 50 yo.
                              Working in electronic developpement and hobby in TV.
                              Best regards

Comment

Hello,

I'm working on trying to get my Sony KDL-70R550A running again. Looks like this forum is going to give me a great start!

Thanks,

Lyle

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm T.T. from Atlanta, Georgia. I have been checking these forums from time to time but have never posted until now. I just drop in to say hi and have a great Thanksgiving weekend.

T.

Comment

Hi. been in electronics 30 years. this forum is a great tool. thanks admins.

Comment

Hello all i'm Dale and new to this electronics game .
                                      From Australia and have read alot of information about an issue i have with my tv . Hoping to get some help, cheers

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, tar753 here. Just joined to hopefully glean enough information to fix my just out of warranty Sharp Aquos.

Comment

Working...
                                          X