• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

New here, looking for info to troubleshoot my tv

Comment

Hi everyone, this looks like a really helpful site, I hope you guys can help me with my electronics issues!

Comment

Hello! Here Christian from Spain trying to make a nice Marantz SR5001 to work properly. I'm getting ideas in badcaps and I think that this forum can provide very valuable information.

Comment

HI, My name is rudy and let's go programming bios :-)

Comment

Hello all! My name is Mark and I live in Shokan, NY. I found this site while browsing around trying to get some info on a Vizio TV that puked on me. I am a handy kinda guy that likes to try and figure problems out and fix them myself.

Comment

hello forum , name is david from sanford florida , found this site after months of telling myself to try and fix my " semi " broke 2011 oanny 50" plasma tv . finding out that my case / problem with main board is pretty common and expensive / headache to try and remedy . hopfully when i do post a couple questions i may get closer to fixing or ditching the fixing endvour

Comment

Originally posted by mr.superman1115@gmail.com View Post
                a Vizio TV that puked on me.
                Looks like this is common! Believe it or not, I was sent to the Springfield hospital as a holding place over a misunderstanding on July 27, 2016 and on August 2, 2016, the day that I finally got to have a normal life again, the TV there took a shit!
                Video was corrupted and it responded to the off button, but never came on again!
                ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Sounds like you may have a power supply issue.
                  How old is the TV?

Comment

Good day newbie here, hope to learn from you guys and gave some of my thoughts if i could help. thanks.

Comment

Hi - I'm a veteran electronics tech (veteran, as in ex-military). I repaired radios and radar in aircraft for 20 years, and now own my own computer/electronics store. I've been registered and coming to BadCaps for years, but have never posted. So here I am! :-)

Comment

Found this site looking for advice on a Samsung 2693MH with a dead backlight. I can see the icons and similar with a flash light and prior owner said it was going "dim" before it failed. Mostly looking at this thread --> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14483

Comment

My name is Mukund Chaudhari and I'm an electronics engineer with 30 years of experience in electronics repairing especially CRT/LCD/LED TVs, DVD Players and Computers. Electronics Repair is my passion. I love to share the info and knowledge I have share and learn. I enjoy reading articles in the field of electronics. With this small introduction I say hi to everyone in the forum.

Comment

Hello my name is Andy and I love Electronics! I am young and still learning. I have a pretty good grasp circuitry and electricity in general however I'm hoping to learn a lot more here thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Well, apparently it's my turn to say "Hi" to everybody in this forum.
                              I registered here to find a fix for my TV, which decided to die on me after long time of work (with no apparent reason).
                              So... my name is Richard, I really hope you can help me, guys. I've read your posts. You're like tech-world's Overlords, so I'm relying on you (). I guess this is it, see ya in my thread. Cheers!

Comment

Huh....I joined thinking this forum was about poorly designed baseball hats (bad caps). Well as long as I'm here guess I'll try to fix my 37" Magnavox!

Comment

Evening all Thanks for letting me join - I hope I find what I need here!
                                  I work as the head in-house tech engineer in a computer repair center so if anyone needs help with their PC woes then pm away

Steve.

Comment

Hi, my name is jason, i live around winnipeg manitob canada. By no means am i any sort of electronics expert. I am self taught through good ol trial and error lol...i recondition laptops for a friends pawn shop, and fixed what i can...I have fixed a few plasma tv's by changing boards, and a couple lcd tv invertors. When i get a challenge to fix something, i HATE losing lol....i found this place because my new challange, i came into a sharp 70 inch tv with some flashing codes, but i will save that for after i read some threads here..thanks!

Comment

Hi all,

My name is Tom and I found this forum because I was giving a Sharp LC-52SE94U with what I think is a bad T-Con Board.

I just got married Nov 19th and have 2 dogs. I am a mechanical engineer and I have been building and repair things for as long as I can remember.

Comment

Hi everyone.
                                        I was told to come here to ask some questions about my TV but am having a hard time trying to post and figure it out. prob an easy fix but im not to TV smart

Comment

hi my name is giovanni rey i been doing some research about my vizio tv and i found this forum ..hope anybody could help me i have a vizio E6O1i-A3e i have sound but i cant see the tv whe i turn it on it goes to dark blue then it goes black any suggestions on what it could be? thank

Comment

Working...
                                          X