This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi Im Bekki I live in Texas...born and raised. Lol Im new to this forum. Im curios and have always been intrigued by technology. Im a massage therapist and just got out of a bad marriage. Trying new things and making friends. And trying to fix my laptop. Lol

Comment

Hi this is Babakanoosh. I am a Comp Sci student and I hope this forum will help me out.

Comment

Well hello everyone. I'm a Ham radio op that's looking to get more into board level repair and I just love to tinker/repair things as I go. I have done some repairs but still count my self as a noob and this site seems like its pretty full of useful info so I'll add what I can.

Comment

Hello, I am a student at Penn State and am sitting here next to an opened up Vizio TV I'm hoping to repair without spending too much. It sounds like I should be able to make a new question after I post here.....

Comment

h

Comment

hello i am nikhil raj from india need some help in laptop repairing

Comment

need compaq cq40 bios please add

Comment

well you folks have lead more of a interesting life than my has. I am soon to be 64 started with a vic 20 and up from there matter fact I have on my key fob a 16 khz stick of ram that might still work. a guy down the road runs the road her looking for trash to turn into cash I live paycheck to paycheck so it hard for me to save up to buy a nice tv so I have traded with him to get a vizio p50and a samsung that have been told it needs a picon board that might be misspelled
                  the vizio I just swapped power board and no luck it has a flashing power light only flashes to quick for me to see if its a code of some kind. it is loaded with boards geesh like 9 of them. that's all folks

Comment

Hi my name is Jimmy. I don't do much with electronics but I know enough to do basic troubleshooting

Comment

Hi all. Been tinkering on computers since i got my first Vic 20. Have done a little programming in the past(hate it) and a lot of software/hardware troubleshooting and repairs in pcs for the last 10 yrs or so. Recently starting playing around with more electronics and stumbled on to this site

Comment

Hi all. I discovered this site while researching capacitors. I have a LCD monitor that started having issues and decided to see if I could fix it. I've been lurking the forums for the last couple weeks and watching youtube videos on capacitors along with removing and soldering them.

I just finished up recapping a few bad capacitors today and Im thinking of sharing the results/process in another thread.

Comment

Hi to all badcaps member, nice to meet you,
                          I'm Kalvin from Malaysia. Working at IT hardware Department

Comment

Hello Bad Cappers. Shane from Australia here.

Comment

Hello , I am the guy with a broken TV

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Jerry from Malaysia, trying to fix an iMac 24" PSU (2008), hmmmmm...

Comment

Happy to be here as well!

Comment

Hello everyone, Todd here from Knoxville, TN (it's not a wig shop), long time lurker of this great community. I've dabbled with electronics my entire life, and have been fortunate enough to restore life to several items as a result of the exchange that occurs within these forums. I hope to continue this trend, and perhaps even be able to reciprocate this to others.

Comment

Hello to everyone. I try to repair everything and anything....safely. This can be from mobile phone to cars.......all to save a few bob!
                                      Nice meeting you all.

Jet

Comment

Hi I'm John and I just found this site. I was looking for information on a wine cooler power supply I'm trying to fix for my cousin. I'm a retired electronic engineer so she thinks I can fix EVERYTHING. So, I'm trying not to disappoint.

Comment

Hello everyone! I came across by chance in this forum because I was looking for a solution to my problem with a notebook and I decided to sign up! I introduce myself: my name is Luke and I am Italian (so forgive my English wrong ...) and I deal with technical assistance of industrial refrigeration systems. Thank you for welcoming me !!

Comment

Working...
                                          X