X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Delta DPS-200PB-185A Schematic

Originally posted by radu-dorini View Post
    I have also DPS-200PB-185A.
    The only parts I don't know what they are are the smd resistors conected to Q501 and Q351. If you can magnify the first picture maybe I'll see the values.
    01X ?
    30C ?
    05?X?
    69Y ?
    The one is connected to the pin 3 of T351 is no more there so I have no information about it.
    Many thanks!
    Curiosity got the better of me so I opened the one I previously repaired to have a look (would probably have done that anyway once the other one got here).

The one connected to T351/3 is a 30C (20K). The other ones in that area are two of 01X (10 Ohm), 30C (20K) (a different one), 69Y (5.11 ohm) and an 09X (12.1 ohm). I think that last one is the one you have as 05?X. Don't forget to check the ones around the CM6800 chip, if any of them are blown replace the chip too.

Comment

Hello Dears , Ihave a problem in a DPS-200PB-185A the problem is there is no short or damage resistors , but i noticed that on the 6800 vcc no power . any suggestion .

Comment

Originally posted by rabihz View Post
        Hello Dears , Ihave a problem in a DPS-200PB-185A the problem is there is no short or damage resistors , but i noticed that on the 6800 vcc no power . any suggestion .
        From memory there is a string of resistors that feed the rectified mains to the 6800 vcc pin. Vcc needs to get up to 5v before the 6800 will start up.

Comment

Originally posted by kwakerman View Post
          From memory there is a string of resistors that feed the rectified mains to the 6800 vcc pin. Vcc needs to get up to 5v before the 6800 will start up.
          If the resistors in that string are high value, for example 470K or 1M, high value resistors sometimes go higher resistance or open up over time. If there isn't a bad solder joint or a short from the Vcc pin to return, one of those resistors may be open.
          PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
          To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteS in CA View Post
            If the resistors in that string are high value, for example 470K or 1M, high value resistors sometimes go higher resistance or open up over time. If there isn't a bad solder joint or a short from the Vcc pin to return, one of those resistors may be open.
            These ones if I remember correctly
            Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately, the picture is so blurry that I can "read" the values without my glasses as well as I can with my glasses. I've seen high value resistors used for the function you described in applications ranging from 384x family PWMs, Power Integrations' regulators, and PFC controllers. With no voltage at the 6800 Vcc pin either there is an open in the string of resistors (resistor or solder joint) or there is a short from the 6800 Vcc pin to return.
              PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
              To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

Does anyone have a picture of the daughterboard on the side?
                My PSU has an 8 pin IC blown on the small board and I can not read any numbers on it.

Comment

left to right: CM6800, NCP1203, LM393, LM393

Comment

Hello
                    can anyone help, telling me the partnumber for the component in the picture ?
                    mine is blown up.
                    thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alex rabinovich View Post
                      left to right: Cm6800, ncp1203, lm393, lm393
                      thanks !

Comment

Working...
                      X