Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Acer No power A4WAB LA-C341P REV 1.0

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
    Hi. It is quite late here and need my beauty rest but can you summarize the issue with the battery ? What is the exact fault ?

From the above posts, your new battery is @ 14v (this is ok).

The mosfet @ PQ304 is receiving the gate voltage of +6v = 20V. This is ok.

The drain is passing through the voltage from the source @ 14v.

So the logic board should be powered. Is the logic board not working from the battery ?

Or is the fault that the battery is not charging ?

Is the battery confirmed to be 100% ok ? Often, the issue is the battery itself.

Is the battery gauge working inside of Windows? Do you see the charge icon and with the adapter plugged in - the battery level should increase.

Sorry sir, I can power the unit with the battery but I cant make it full charge those that mean I have a faulty battery? I can see the charger Icon but stops at 46%

Comment

It sounds like a defective battery. Test with another to confirm. There is a lot of junk out there with the battery market.

In our case, we had a junk clone battery as well. Used the NLBA1 tool to confirm these details. Highly recommended tool to add to your tool chest. This tool can dump all parameters off the battery and also can charge or discharge the battery while it is out of circuit.

Comment

It sounds like a defective battery. Test with another to confirm. There is a lot of junk out there with the battery market.

In our case, we had a junk clone battery as well. Used the NLBA1 tool to confirm these details. Highly recommended tool to add to your tool chest. This tool can dump all parameters off the battery and also can charge or discharge the battery while it is out of circuit.
        thanks sir ill try to test a working battery

Comment

Hi sir can you link me to alegit nlba1 to aliexpress?

Comment

We purchased right from the developer, Nicusor.

He is a member here on this forum.

His website:

https://www.laptopu.ro/

Comment

Can I apply this to my acer a315-41?
              1. Remove r3926
              2. D2012 is not there
              3. Connect 2 pad of D2012

I have problem with missing 3v_en

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
              Most of the newer acer motherboard's have 3v problem where you get 5V on coil but no 3V on coil even though 3v LDO is present. This is cause of "thermal protect shutdown" circuit. In your case, it is there on pg 38 of schematic. You will find 3V_EN & 3V_EN_R missing(MAINPWON however remains present). The solution with repect to your motherboard is
              01.Remove R2626 & R2627
              02.Remove D2016
              03.Put a jumper between 2 pads of D2016.

Now your dc amp reading should go close up to 0.0020A and there will be 3V on coil.Mb will give display on triggering if there is no other problem.

Tested it on many newer Acer motherboards and this trick works fine. Hope this will help a lot of members here.
              Attached Files

Comment

You need to mention the mb marking and attach schematic, if availaible. Without checking dchematic, i cant confirm whether you can do that.

Comment

We purchased right from the developer, Nicusor.

He is a member here on this forum.

His website:

https://www.laptopu.ro/
                  hi sir I already tried a original battery but if I plugg the battery the battery led |(orange) keeps on lit . if I power on the unit it says charging but it wont add any percent.

What do I do next sir ?

Comment

Working...
                  X