Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo 110-15ISK onboard memory disable

Hello,

I am trying to disable the RAM memory soldered to the motherboard on my Lenovo V110-15ISK laptop.

The latter is defective (with Memtest) and causes random blue pages.

I added a 4gb ram bar but now i need to find a way to disable native ram.
    Can you help me please?

Thank you.
    Good day

Re: Lenovo 110-15ISK onboard memory disable

According to a YouTube video it could be done switching R2009/R2010 resistor. But first would be good to check them on the schematic and to make sure it matches your board model.

Comment

MB marking??

Comment

Hello,

Board is BIWP4/P5 la-d562p rev 1.0. I see the video on YouTube but it's not the same motherboard and i don't find the resistors
        Thank you
        Last edited by kurtspirit; 09-24-2021, 08:10 AM.

Comment

On page 10 of schematic the setting is given for ram disable. You need to move RC135 to RC136 & RC133 to RC134. However, it'll be practically impossible to find out the resistors location without boardview.

Comment

Schematic here
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85773

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
              On page 10 of schematic the setting is given for ram disable. You need to move RC135 to RC136 & RC133 to RC134. However, it'll be practically impossible to find out the resistors location without boardview.
              Hello,

Thank you but it's not the same board. I have a rev 1.0, this document is for 2.0. It's not the same and i think it's not the same resistors.
              On YouTube, the video show a 2.0 revision but nothing for mine. I read on website that is impossible to disable on 1.0 revision :/
              Last edited by kurtspirit; 09-24-2021, 11:57 PM.

Comment

try this
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello
                  im trying to disable onboard memory on 15277-1N.
                  i think the youtube video do not give full details.
                  Someone can help to disable?
                  the schematic omitted ram details on schematic.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by onlinejaved View Post
                    try this
                    This is not for disabling ram. These board_Id's are for different brands of onboard ram.

Comment

Look at the photo I sent. Take out the part where I drew in red. Solder it where I drew it in yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by kurtspirit View Post
                        Hello,

Thank you but it's not the same board. I have a rev 1.0, this document is for 2.0. It's not the same and i think it's not the same resistors.
                        On YouTube, the video show a 2.0 revision but nothing for mine. I read on website that is impossible to disable on 1.0 revision :/
                        Can you send your Bios dump, maybe it can be disabled in BIOS.

Comment

hi plz give me RC135 to RC136 & RC133 to RC134 in photo at matherboard but i looking in schematics obram id 0 and obramid1
                          There is no board VIEW, but I want a picture specifying the location of the resistors on the board, not on the schematic. This is the board number BIWP4P5 LA-D562P REV1

Comment

Hello,

I am trying to disable the RAM memory soldered to the motherboard on my Lenovo V110-15ISK laptop.

The latter is defective (with Memtest) and causes random blue pages.

I added a 4gb ram bar but now i need to find a way to disable native ram.
                            Can you help me please?

Thank you.
                            Good day
                            Hello, if it's not too late, have a look on this video:
                            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WQfseAf-a1I
                            It shows how to disable onboard RAM memory by editing the BIOS dump
                            Specially for your model V110-15isk

Comment

If you put keyword "2311" in search menu(hex tab) then press search all option ,it'll take you staright to the onboard ram area. Just to help members who are struggling with ram disable bios editing. Usually there will be 13 similar looking rows at the bottom of search window result and you need to fill the bottom six rows with zero's. Thats it.

Comment

thank you for this link!
                                i have a lenovo thinkbook 15 g2 itl and in the .bin bios file i found the lines with 6.5.6.5...6, but i don't know that to replace with 00 , if someone can help.

i've attached the extracted .exe file, this contains the bios dump when opened with 7zip (the file is DOSFLV34_QS.bin)
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-02-2023, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deejay_xb View Post
                                  thank you for this link!
                                  i have a lenovo thinkbook 15 g2 itl and in the .bin bios file i found the lines with 6.5.6.5...6, but i don't know that to replace with 00 , if someone can help.

i've attached the extracted .exe file, this contains the bios dump when opened with 7zip (the file is DOSFLV34_QS.bin)
                                  This thread is only for the model in the thread title 110-15ISK .Post your request in the bios requests section -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40 ,also read the rules before posting -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello,

Please can you send me youtube link

Comment

Working...
                                    X